After Allen, Who is the face of the franchise?

sukie

You know… they cut to some graphics saying “ Coming up… you would see 2 Players from each team to bring excitement to the upcoming matchup.

Like Mahomes and Kelce it was Josh and Diggs.

So is Josh the sole face? I mean if Miller didn’t get hurt then blow last year… who is it?

There are some fine players on the team… Cook might become Marquis worthy. Same with Kincaid.

It will be interesting who emerges.

Here’s the link GullibleClickWhore.com

Admit it you clicked.

It's all Josh right now but if Von had a great come back year, ehhh, then he could be, too.
maybe Coleman will fill it if he becomes a threat on the field

For the longest time it was Moorman and Kidd. So at least we’re not in that football hell.

Yeah this was a point of contention a few months back. If you recall when the schedule came out they advertised the Dolphin Bill game by showing a graphic with Tua, Hill, and Waddle representing Miami and only Allen representing the Bills. And Bills fans were up in arms. I’m not sure why. The causal nfl fan doesn’t know who James Cook or Matt Milano are. Hard core fans? Sure. But don’t tell me Benard, Oliver, or Kincaid. Maybe if those dudes played for Dallas they’d be house hold names.

Yeah this was a point of contention a few months back. If you recall when the schedule came out they advertised the Dolphin Bill game by showing a graphic with Tua, Hill, and Waddle representing Miami and only Allen representing the Bills. And Bills fans were up in arms. I’m not sure why. The causal nfl fan doesn’t know who James Cook or Matt Milano are. Hard core fans? Sure. But don’t tell me Benard, Oliver, or Kincaid. Maybe if those dudes played for Dallas they’d be house hold names.
I would rather these players be under the radar and surprise our opponents.

I would rather these players be under the radar and surprise our opponents.
Agreed. I think the lack of marquis players is why talking heads are napping on the Bills.

They talk of who is gone but really? Hyde Poyer Morse all beyond prime. Tre hasn’t played for years Gabe sucked minus 1 game and a few dazzling toe drags year 1

Diggs wasn’t even in the offense when Brady came in.

Floyd sting but He was a hired gun.

It was a rather painless Salary correction

Here’s another…looks like Allen and Dawkins are the only Bills in the NFL’s Top 100 players. So if players don’t know any of our guys then neither do most of America.

Yes but it’s about networks marketing games… it will be interesting to see who develops into a star.

I don’t care about the talking heads… let Buffalo be overlooked. I think they will be better this year

Back