And its only going to get uglier

herodotus

Regardless of which right wing authoritarian, look at political compass to see where the candidates stand and realize its not my findings but theirs, this could be the most violent political cycle we've seen since maybe 1860. Civil War? Nah, I ain't seeing that happening. All sorts of godawful poltical violence? Sadly, I do see that happening. We so desperately need to return to a political system where we can find common ground and put country ahead of party. This is truly getting out of hand. . . .

Anything in particular prompt this thread?
click the link that says MSN, yeah I did post this on my smart phone but such is life. This thread was, dare I say triggered, by a second attempt on a presidential candidate's life. Look, Trump is a piece of crap and sure he is just as guilty as anyone for the extreme sort of political rhetoric that promotes political violence but even so political violence is not good for a democracy, and is only seen in a sickly one.

There was no attempt on his life, just a Never-Trumper/Trump voter (yeah, figure that out) who was discovered hiding far from where Trump was, flushed out and caught. The only charges he's facing are two weapons charges

There was no attempt on his life, just a Never-Trumper/Trump voter (yeah, figure that out) who was discovered hiding far from where Trump was, flushed out and caught. The only charges he's facing are two weapons charges

That's easy to figure out and expect more of them -- it is a person who eventually realizes that Trump is nothing more than a CON ARTIST and after becoming mad at himself/herself for initially believing Trump's lies, then turns their anger towards Trump.

That's easy to figure out and expect more of them -- it is a person who eventually realizes that Trump is nothing more than a CON ARTIST and after becoming mad at himself/herself for initially believing Trump's lies, then turns their anger towards Trump.
Too bad most of them are too dumb to do the same

Back