Biden Drops Out of Presidential Race

On the Sat guy forums, we've had a really good thread going about this coming for the last few days.
I think it's good albeit about a year too late. Dems will rally and donations will pour in for the near future.
A solid Convention with a good President/VP pick will refuel the Democratic side of the race

I agree that perhaps the GOP peaked too soon. It was said that for 22 straight days all the news was positive for Trump yet he moved up only 2-3 points. Over a20 days of your opponent In disarray and 2-3 points?

On the Sat guy forums, we've had a really good thread going about this coming for the last few days.
I think it's good albeit about a year too late. Dems will rally and donations will pour in for the near future.
A solid Convention with a good President/VP pick will refuel the Democratic side of the race
Seems the refueling has commenced. I love how Trump is crying that all the money he spent fighting Biden should be reimbursed to him. Dems are cheating. Awwww. Of and JD wenworth Vance has a negative approval rating after 1 week… Nice pick Don.

Seems the refueling has commenced. I love how Trump is crying that all the money he spent fighting Biden should be reimbursed to him. Dems are cheating. Awwww. Of and JD wenworth Vance has a negative approval rating after 1 week… Nice pick Don.
I call him JD Quayle.
Weird how the MAGAs were screaming for Biden to drop out and now that he has they're even more unhappy

Back