Jimmy Just Jumped the Shark

herodotus

As many of you who frequented Lit's sewage sucking services shit show sponsored in part by Buffalo Rumblings know, I have a lot of respect for Jimmy Dore. Well, that is to say I did. We need unafraid voices to take on, take apart, and take down the official narrative of the corporate state controlled press. Jimmy used to do a damn fine job of that. He even stood up for Alex Jones and his right to be heard. As much as I detest Jones I do not like censorship. However, you do not have Jones as a regular contributor because much like Milo Yianapopus he is a fucking troll aka an act aka a major fucking phony. Until Dore stops promoting that shameless huckster I will not be watching Jimmy Dore.

What was Jones' stance on the vaccines?

I'm not convinced we're getting more accurate information from the MSM vs alternative voices.

Shiva loves Jimmy Dore.

I grant you Jimmy is entertaining.

However, I don't find him to be a deep thinker.

That is probably why that pumpkin head Shiva likes him.

You assume he knows how to.

You will need to give him step by step crayon between the lines instructions.
do a trade. The zone gets Tonya, Lit, and thinwhiteduke we get Shiva, exclusive rights to gebobs, pmoon, 35pete, aquaman, and coasty gets to dox lit for that bs he pulled with Chickie.

do a trade. The zone gets Tonya, Lit, and thinwhiteduke we get Shiva, exclusive rights to gebobs, pmoon, 35pete, aquaman, and coasty gets to dox lit for that bs he pulled with Chickie.

If the Zone bought the Range, why is that Huddle Thing still there?

If the Zone bought the Range, why is that Huddle Thing still there?
1) the merger with the zone was spiked trolling
2) Buffalorumblings buying the range was lit being a bitch
3) the names listed are people I wouldn't mind here and people who should just go to the zone

1) the merger with the zone was spiked trolling
2) Buffalorumblings buying the range was lit being a bitch
3) the names listed are people I wouldn't mind here and people who should just go to the zone
It would be cool if more of them DID come over here. We seem to have hit a wall

Back