Josh Allen’s Family Shares Devastating News

Josh Allen may not play in the upcoming Buffalo Bills game, and it’s completely understandable why.

When you are a player on the Buffalo Bills roster, your entire family becomes part of the Buffalo community. That’s why so many people will keep up to date with siblings, parents, and grandparents of the players, even though we have never met that Buffalo Bill in person, because Buffalo just cares.

That’s why many people woke up to a broken heart on Tuesday morning after finding out that our QB Josh Allen and his family suffered a profound loss: their papa had passed away.

In multiple social media posts from Allen’s close family members, we learned of the passing of his grandfather. He was a proud papa that many fellow Bills fans may have met over the years, as he would make it a point to come to any game he could. Josh’s grandfather wore Buffalo Bills gear in a lot of his recent photos because he was so proud of Josh, and we’re keeping the Allen family in our thoughts.

It’s so important to celebrate the memory of those we so valued in our lives, and I really thought Josh Allen’s sister, Nicala Madden, shared a touching video about her papa that helps show what kind of person he was and what kind of Papa, too.

Lavonne Allen, Josh’s mother, responded to her daughter’s video.

“Omg that was beautiful Sis.What a legend and a hero in my eyes. A daddy is a daughter’s first love and he sure was mine. I’m sure gonna miss those pretty blues and that sweet but devilish grin. You are pain free now papa so use those wings to soar wherever you want. Your laughter and spunky personality was off the charts and we are going to miss you so much. Love love ❤️ love you ❤️

He will be sorely missed.

Read More: Josh Allen's Family Shares Devastating News | https://wyrk.com/josh-allen-grandpa-passed/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Back