Lindy Ruff discusses what's ahead for the Buffalo Sabres in first one-on-one TV interview as head coach

daryls61

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Buffalo Sabres head coach Lindy Ruff has two Olympic gold medals, a Jack Adams award, and 864 career wins. But a Stanley Cup is what's missing for the fifth-most winningest coach in NHL history and why he decided to take another run at a head coaching job.

"I'm humbled by the opportunity to get another chance and it's something I've wanted my whole career and whole life to win a championship here in Buffalo."

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Buffalo Sabres head coach Lindy Ruff has two Olympic gold medals, a Jack Adams award, and 864 career wins. But a Stanley Cup is what's missing for the fifth-most winningest coach in NHL history and why he decided to take another run at a head coaching job.

"I'm humbled by the opportunity to get another chance and it's something I've wanted my whole career and whole life to win a championship here in Buffalo."

It’s just weird that Lindy is back…

For the record, I didn’t like his firing, and I’m conflicted about rehiring him, but my passion for the Sabres has gone down in recent years.

I remember cutting out Gil Perreault’s picture when they drafted him.

I was hyped up to get the number one draft pick and grab Conner McDavid, but wait!! What’s this? We got fucked out of number one because of a lottery? And get the red-headed basket-case Eichel, who we shitcan to a relatively new franchise, and he goes on to win the Cup?

I guess I liked the Sabres when Seymour and Norty owned them.

Pegula is a twit.

It’s just weird that Lindy is back…

For the record, I didn’t like his firing, and I’m conflicted about rehiring him, but my passion for the Sabres has gone down in recent years.

I remember cutting out Gil Perreault’s picture when they drafted him.

I was hyped up to get the number one draft pick and grab Conner McDavid, but wait!! What’s this? We got fucked out of number one because of a lottery? And get the red-headed basket-case Eichel, who we shitcan to a relatively new franchise, and he goes on to win the Cup?

I guess I liked the Sabres when Seymour and Norty owned them.

Pegula is a twit.
I'm pretty happy Lindy is back. I hated when we fired him when he took us to the playoffs so many times.
And yes, the end of the Knox era was the end of the greatest days for the Sabres

Back