Look At What Our Team Would Look Like Without JA17

seandelevan

And that’s the product of a defensive oriented team.

buT sEaN yoU caN sAY tHaT aBoUt eVery tEaM duH

I beg to differ….last season how many backups came in and won multiple games for their teams? Off the top of my head Cincy and Colts. Those fuckers were a game away from making the playoffs!! They almost snuck in ahead of us!!!!

Why? Because they have offensive oriented teams, with offensive coaches with rosters that you essentially plug in a dude at qb and they’ll be ok.

Fuck..take Allen off this offense..and you get
-a shit oline
-a bunch of randos at WR
-James I go down on first contact Cook

Some WR/TE scout/analyst guy came on to talk on WGR last week…they asked what he thought of Keon Coleman…said he loved him but don’t expect anything from him because he’s on the Bills. He said they’ll slow roll him like Kincaid. What’s worse was he said Kincaid had the talent and skill to be making a difference week one. Said the Bills are super conservative with rookies on offense…unnecessarily so.

Just pisses me off

And that’s the product of a defensive oriented team.

buT sEaN yoU caN sAY tHaT aBoUt eVery tEaM duH

I beg to differ….last season how many backups came in and won multiple games for their teams? Off the top of my head Cincy and Colts. Those fuckers were a game away from making the playoffs!! They almost snuck in ahead of us!!!!

Why? Because they have offensive oriented teams, with offensive coaches with rosters that you essentially plug in a dude at qb and they’ll be ok.

Fuck..take Allen off this offense..and you get
-a shit oline
-a bunch of randos at WR
-James I go down on first contact Cook

Some WR/TE scout/analyst guy came on to talk on WGR last week…they asked what he thought of Keon Coleman…said he loved him but don’t expect anything from him because he’s on the Bills. He said they’ll slow roll him like Kincaid. What’s worse was he said Kincaid had the talent and skill to be making a difference week one. Said the Bills are super conservative with rookies on offense…unnecessarily so.

Just pisses me off
It's like putting a new, rebuilt, balanced and tanked, over-bored V8 with a fat cam and hi-rise Edlebrook Manifold in a 1978 Mazda and patching the rust spots everytime one appears with old Bondo

Sean, the Bungles and Colts had about as much success as we did when we went without a starting calibre qb for 14 of 17 years. So to help you save face, I am going to call this a no shit sherlock thread where you give Josh Allen a back handed compliment where you say much like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady before him, he makes the difference for this team. Allen has a chance to separate himself from Mahomes this year. Last year the Queefs had no wrs. His numbers went down. The great ones make their receivers a name, the good ones need proven commodities.

KC is screwed if Mahomes goes down
Baltimore ….. Lamar
Jets ….. ass face
Jets yes…they have a defensive coach…saw it last year.

Baltimore…was one play away from making the playoffs two years ago when Lamar was out.

KC..won two playoff games when Mahomes was hurt. Guarantee Reid can make Carson Wentz look like old Carson Wentz.

Jets yes…they have a defensive coach…saw it last year.

Baltimore…was one play away from making the playoffs two years ago when Lamar was out.

KC..won two playoff games when Mahomes was hurt. Guarantee Reid can make Carson Wentz look like old Carson Wentz.
That's because he's... Carson friggin' Wentz! Not Mitch "Couldn't start in Chicago" Trubinski

Carson has played for wow many teams recently? Those teams are doomed. Almost means jack

Back