MVS fading fast. Could get cut.

sukie

Ex-Chiefs starter Marquez Valdes-Scantling falling behind in Bills WR competition, per report​

The Buffalo Bills remade their wide receiver corps this offseason. One of their most accomplished additions, however, may not even make the team. With 2024 training camp well underway, former Super Bowlchampion Marquez Valdes-Scantling has "faded into the background" at the position, according to The Athletic, quickly losing opportunities with the first-team offense.

I’d cut… Bills would still owe him 1.175 million…. I WANT TO SYCK AND EARN A MILLION!!!

This is what happens when you wait until Josh Allen’s 7th year to invest in WR in the the draft…..you have to hope journeymen hit. Looks like a miss here. Awesome.🙄

This is what happens when you wait until Josh Allen’s 7th year to invest in WR in the the draft…..you have to hope journeymen hit. Looks like a miss here. Awesome.🙄
He was a castoff released due to inconsistency. I was surprised he was even signed.

It has been a long time. Never forget meeting you at Billsman’s and Pinto Ron’s tailgate. Has to be 16-17 years ago?

I believe we are going to be more of a short pass possession style offense. If MVS is dropping passes - he is out. I also do not believe Mitch T. can run such an offense effectively.

I believe we are going to be more of a short pass possession style offense. If MVS is dropping passes - he is out. I also do not believe Mitch T. can run such an offense effectively.
Agreed. With teams playing more 2 deep zone and lighter defensive front seven's, we will see more short passing and a return of the run game.

I agree with this with a wrinkle. It will be the game plan until the D comes out of 2 high to try to stop it. THEN over the top. But drops can’t happen when the shots are taken.

Back