OFFICIAL WISCONSIN TRUMP FLUFFER CONVENTION (July 15-18) THREAD -- Have You Accepted CHEESES Into Your Life?

Republican convention in Milwaukee could be ‘attractive’ target for violent extremists, federal assessment says

The Fiserv Forum is seen on June 27, 2024, in Milwaukee. The Wisconsin city is scheduled to host the 2024 Republican National Convention.

The Fiserv Forum is seen on June 27, 2024, in Milwaukee. The Wisconsin city is scheduled to host the 2024 Republican National Convention.

The Republican National Convention in Milwaukee next week could be an “attractive” target for violent extremists or other people looking to sow chaos by disrupting a high-profile political event, according to a threat assessment from federal agencies and the Milwaukee Police Department obtained by CNN.

This election season has seen a “resurgence in disruptive tactics targeting election symbols” that are very likely meant to “instill fear and disrupt operations at election-related critical infrastructure facilities,” according to the assessment. The report was prepared by the FBI, US Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and Wisconsin state and city law enforcement officials. Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis distributed the assessment to federal, state and local officials in recent days.

There is “no credible reporting to indicate a threat” to the Republican National Convention, but “violent threat actors” may view the convention “as an attractive target due to its symbolic nature and link to the 2024 general election,” says the threat assessment, which was dated July 2.

One of the “disruptive tactics” that law enforcement officials are worried about is “swatting,” in which a caller makes a bogus crime report intended to trigger a massive law enforcement response to a target’s residence. Since December, at least four swatting incidents have been aimed at the homes of elections officials, CNN previously reported....

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/07/politics/republican-convention-target-extremists/index.html

Naturally. A highly skilled athlete such as yourself needs no performance enhancing.

WTF was I thinking?

Naturally. A highly skilled athlete such as yourself needs no performance enhancing.

WTF was I thinking?

I almost landed a perfect shit two days ago.

Huge solid turd and with only one wipe with only the slightest crap smear.

I thought I had become the perfect asshole.

I almost landed a perfect shit two days ago.

Huge solid turd and with only one wipe with only the slightest crap smear.

I thought I had become the perfect asshole.
I got you all beat - spontaneous mudslide at a gas station bathroom at about 3PM. WELL outside my normal morning smoker.
Jenny Craig wouldda been proud

I got you all beat - spontaneous mudslide at a gas station bathroom at about 3PM. WELL outside my normal morning smoker.
Jenny Craig wouldda been proud
Watch for Sukie's response soon.

He once claimed his diet was soooooooo perfect that he has NO need for toilet papper anymore.

He has evolved into THE PERFECT ASSHOLE.

Trump says he will announce VP pick today as GOP convention kicks off​

Former president Donald Trump indicated Monday that he would announce his selection of a running mate later in the day. More than 2,400 Republican delegates are gathering in Milwaukee for a four-day national convention at which they plan to formally nominate Donald Trump to lead their presidential ticket for a third time and approve a party platform.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elec...n-trump-biden-2024-election-campaign-updates/

RNC schedule for Monday: Full rundown of events and how you can watch, stream...​

Monday’s RNC schedule - all listings are in the Central time zone​

Noon - 1:30 p.m.: How AI Affects Women, Democracy and Elections - Presented by Microsoft; hosted by All In Together; located at Northern Lights Event Venue

12:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.: Official Session #1, hosted by the RNC, located at Fiserv Forum. The official convention watch party, also hosted by the RNC, will be held at the Drink Wisconsinbly Pub.

2 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.: Convention Fest: The Official Delegate Experience, hosted by the RNC, is located at the inner USSS Security Perimeter.

3 p.m. - 6 p.m.: The Lawyers’ Reception at the 2024 RNC Convention, hosted by the Republican National Lawyers Association, located at Husch Blackwell.

4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.: Briefing and Reception: Celebrating the Asian American and Pacific Islander Electorate, hosted by Asian and Pacific Islander American Vote, located at Pilot Project Brewing.

4 p.m. - 7 p.m.: Veteran Candidate Mixer and Fundraiser, hosted by the National Defense Political Action Committee, at AJ Bombers and Bar Restaurant.

4 p.m. - 8 p.m.: American Global Strategies Reception, hosted by American Global Strategies, located at Third Coast Provisions.

5 p.m. - 8 p.m.: Power, Potential and Partnership - Presented by Microsoft, hosted by All In Together, located at Northern Lights Event Venue.

5:45 p.m. - 10 p.m.: Official Session #2, hosted by the RNC, will be held at Fiserv Forum. The official convention watch party, also hosted by the RNC, will take place at Drink Wisconsinbly Pub at the same time.

8 p.m. - 2 a.m.: Jamboree at the RNC featuring DJ Milk and Cooks, hosted by GOP Jamboree, located at Red, White and Blue Bar.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-convention-full-schedule-monday/74406374007/

Trump says he will announce VP pick today as GOP convention kicks off​

Former president Donald Trump indicated Monday that he would announce his selection of a running mate later in the day. More than 2,400 Republican delegates are gathering in Milwaukee for a four-day national convention at which they plan to formally nominate Donald Trump to lead their presidential ticket for a third time and approve a party platform.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elec...n-trump-biden-2024-election-campaign-updates/
JD Vance?? lol... MAGA Cultist moron. The male version of Boebert

Back