Time to Start Cranking this Bills Forum Up Guys!!!

SpikedLemonade

I have to confess that I have put the Bills on the back burner so far this off-season with EuroCup 2024 and CopaAmerica taking most of my attention.

The Olympics start on Friday but that is NOT something that should dominate my focus.

So I am preparing to concentrate on the Bills next week.

Also my plan is to only post Bills related posts here and to a lessor extent Stadium Wall and NO longer at the Zone or the Range both of which are virtually dead in activity.

I hope you will join me so that by the Bills Season Opener we have a very active Bills Forum here.

Happy Fuck Yeah GIF

The Olympics . Meh

Although the new break dancing event holds a tiny bit of interest.

Now as far as the Bills. Seems the talking heads have settled down a bit and realized the old parts of the D were cut away and that Diggs was basically gone post week 10 last season.

I’m looking forward to the wide areas of footballs and lformatipns.

I wanna see Kincaid 2.0 and that lil guy Samuel flying all over the place. Shakir is only getting better and Davis will be a nice change up when #4 needs a break.

Will MVS and Claypool have any impact?

Oh and the guy wearing zero?

I also think Miller will be 10 sacks plus. If not the entirety of the rushers will get more sacks due to his resurgence.

Go Bills

Yeah, range may not be dead, but its in hospice. This place? Its new and fresh. The zone? Its too much of a little princess' tea party at times, but at least it has intelligent discourse at time, and it has a great ignore feature. The deranged? Its a toxic waste dump. I am going to starve it of posting and help it to die.

Yeah, range may not be dead, but its in hospice. This place? Its new and fresh. The zone? Its too much of a little princess' tea party at times, but at least it has intelligent discourse at time, and it has a great ignore feature. The deranged? Its a toxic waste dump. I am going to starve it of posting and help it to die.

Thanks Gibby.

We all need to adopt that strategy and focus our efforts here.

People go to those sites out of habit. Hell, I still do, then just leave when I remind myself of how bad it is.
The guys who come here occasionally, we need to make this place a habit, which it's slowly becoming.
Remember when Lit made fun of it because only 2 people posted here?

People go to those sites out of habit. Hell, I still do, then just leave when I remind myself of how bad it is.
The guys who come here occasionally, we need to make this place a habit, which it's slowly becoming.
Remember when Lit made fun of it because only 2 people posted here?

Speaking of Lit he appears to have went M.I.A....

Back