What are Your Expectations for the Bills Season Record This Year?

SpikedLemonade

I am thinking 11-6 and good enough to make the play-offs.

I think we win the division but it is a tough schedule.

10-7 is not good enough to make the playoffs typically.

I would love a 12-5 season but we got some question marks at key positions and of course there is always our in game coaching decisions which makes a dozen victories difficult this year.

Who knows man. Somedays I think that it will all be ok, we have Allen and despite my hatred for him, McD is not a bad coach (he's just not right for us anymore). Some other days I think the losses are just too much to overcome and that we are taking a step back in 2024.

As usual a lot will depend on our health. Besides the obvious with Allen, we are not as deep as other seasons so if guys start falling left and right I'm not sure we'll be able to overcome.

No middle ground. It all clicks and we win the division again or we don't even make the playoffs. I don't see us as a wildcard.

I agree with Victor. We do not have the depth we had last year. I anticipate a slow start. Similar to last year. and a stronger finish to get into the playoffs. I do not think we win the division, so I am guessing 10-6. A wild card spot and win two games in the playoffs.

I think injuries are going to kill us again this year.
This team is so injury-plagued, it's like curse!

Back