What is your thoughts on this season?

sukie

NFL preseason kicks off tonight. Hall of Fame game between Texans and Bears.

So Football is here. What do think is realistic as far as Buffalo goes? Division? Deep run? Utter failure? Injury nightmare?

Who is gonna stand out ?

Click to see nude picks of our shout box Guest. NakedFatGuyBasement.com

I think they have a shot at the Division. NE and NY won't be a factor and Miami is hard for me to buy into, mostly because I hate their coach.
A deep run?? Ask again in December

Miami is all about timing. Disrupt the first target timing and T Bubbs (Tua) cannot improvise

I am very optimistic the Bills will win the division however I am pessimistic that McCollapsy simply can't win the big play-off game.

The McDermott special, 10 to 14 wins in the regular season, a playoff win, and then bounced by Cincy or KC in the divisional

The McDermott special, 10 to 14 wins in the regular season, a playoff win, and then bounced by Cincy or KC in the divisional
I appreciate we have won a lot of games under this current regime but some of the play-off losses were simply retarded coaching decisions by our HC.

How many years of Josh Allen's career are we going to waste with poor coaching that does not win us a SuperBowl?

I appreciate we have won a lot of games under this current regime but some of the play-off losses were simply retarded coaching decisions by our HC.

How many years of Josh Allen's career are we going to waste with poor coaching that does not win us a SuperBowl?
I don't blame McD for 2019 as they were woefully inexperienced. I don't blame him for 2022 either, that Bengals game paired with losing Von in Detroit derailed them. However, I do blame him for 2020, 2021, and last year Those were our two most legitimate shots at it and he fucking fucked up when it mattered most. Up 9-0 in Kansas City and he took the foot off the gas? No no no no, you always play the Chiefs like you are down a touchdown. I don't care if you're up 56 you always build on the lead and you never relax until the game is over. 2021? My JV coach could have called a better sequence in that situation. Last year, fuck dude, why do you always go conservative v the chiefs? So help me, if they don't beat the Chiefs in the playoffs this year

I don't blame McD for 2019 as they were woefully inexperienced. I don't blame him for 2022 either, that Bengals game paired with losing Von in Detroit derailed them. However, I do blame him for 2020, 2021, and last year Those were our two most legitimate shots at it and he fucking fucked up when it mattered most. Up 9-0 in Kansas City and he took the foot off the gas? No no no no, you always play the Chiefs like you are down a touchdown. I don't care if you're up 56 you always build on the lead and you never relax until the game is over. 2021? My JV coach could have called a better sequence in that situation. Last year, fuck dude, why do you always go conservative v the chiefs? So help me, if they don't beat the Chiefs in the playoffs this year
If they lose to the chiefs AGAIN in the playoffs…this year…McDermott has to get fired. He has to. All these people saying there is zero chance he gets fired are on fucking crack. You lose to the chiefs again? I’m sorry I just can’t see him surviving that. McDermott better pray someone else beats the chiefs for him because he can’t do it…not in the playoffs.

But if you think about it the Bills go very very conservative in the playoffs…The only exception was the perfect game….but even then up 7-0 the bills ran the ball down the patriots throats…they just couldn’t stop it. When we were 21-7 did Allen start chucking it all over the place oddly enough.

Texans….up 13-0…in the redzone…before halftime…3 straight runs with frank gore..fg. A TD would have ended that game.
Colts….up 21-7….packed it up and then had to hang on for dear life
Ravens…..thank god for Taron Johnson..other than that offense did squat
Chiefs you already mentioned
Perfect game
Chiefs…lose honey badger on the 3rd play of the game and the bills waited to take a shot until late in the 3rd. Jim fucking Nance said that play was there all day. Before that play the bills D actually forced a punt and the bills had a chance to take a lead in that game…what do we do? 3 straight run plays…it was sooo fucking obvious McDermott called that to rest the defense.
Dolphins…up two scores and then had to hang on for dear life…again
Cincy….down 14-7…bills have the ball towards the end of half….punt near midfield…right then I turned the tv off
Pitt…up 21-0…had to hang on for dear life
Chiefs…hey let’s check the ball down all game…fuck you McDermott.

Now I’m pissed FUCK

Taking his foot off the gas is McD's most glaring fault as a coach

I think people will be surprised that Bills offense won't miss Diggs. We will see more short passes to combat the 2 high safety looks designed to slow down JA17.

Bills should be contenders all season but as others have said, time to get past Chiefs. We shall see.

I think the lack of a true go to receiver is gonna be a nightmare to defend. So we take out who? Coleman? Unproven rookie? Do we key on Kincaid? What about Cook and Davis outta the backfield? Wait who’s covering the little speedy guy Samuel. Where TF did Hollins come from? Oh shit. Forgot about Knox… … Son of a… Forgot to spy on Josh

Dammit Shakir!!!!

you think they are opening the playbook up at a scrimmage in preseason? I know you like your dark rain clouds eeyore, but your pessimism is a tad premature
It’s one thing to fuck up plays…it’s another thing to drop passes and over throw and under throw guys. And that’s what happened. In the past we could laugh those things off….but this year? Yeesh

Scrimmages and TC are more at looking at individual players than how 1 unit ultimitally performs. You never really know what each unit is trying to accomplish. Th eoffensive may purposefully be putting itself in tougher situations to see how players will react.

Keep in mind, this is the evaluation season.

you think they are opening the playbook up at a scrimmage in preseason? I know you like your dark rain clouds eeyore, but your pessimism is a tad premature
We're not gonna have another off-season of Sean, are we?? lol

We're not gonna have another off-season of Sean, are we?? lol
LOL - that is just something I did at the range to tease Sean. I do think the offense will be better than people think. Bills banking on JA17 being elite and will make the receivers we have great. Could be an MVP season for JA17.

NFL preseason kicks off tonight. Hall of Fame game between Texans and Bears.

So Football is here. What do think is realistic as far as Buffalo goes? Division? Deep run? Utter failure? Injury nightmare?

Who is gonna stand out ?

Click to see nude picks of our shout box Guest. NakedFatGuyBasement.com

Sukie ?

THE Sukie ?

Back