What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

I really, really want to like Rob Zombie movies, but they always disappoint somehow. Maybe they aren’t violent enough, idk..😂
At the time, House was the best horror movie I ever saw. It was like the first time I saw Pulp Fiction. Totally caught me off guard. It was perfectly Halloweeny, twisted, creepy, totally fucked up characters.

Devil's Rejects was a total letdown.
The little girlishness of baby was gone.
Otis was no longer philosophical and ghoulish, instead, he was like an outlaw Biker.
His beard went from that weird, whispy spider-web to a thick Biker beard.
The woman who played the mother was a completely different character.
The House wasn't the same house.
It started out with a news story from Alabama, but no, suddenly they were in Texas.

House was like a glimpse of hell.
Rejects was just 3 violent nutcases
They didn't even mention Dr Satan

I just don’t think he’s a very good writer, and I know he doesn’t have Tarantino budgets, but Tarantino was a good writer before he became a director, and would make a better movie for the money. Just an opinion.
I see Sid Haig (RIP) in some old eurotrash and exploitation movies every once in a while, I love that guy 😂

I just don’t think he’s a very good writer, and I know he doesn’t have Tarantino budgets, but Tarantino was a good writer before he became a director, and would make a better movie for the money. Just an opinion.
I see Sid Haig (RIP) in some old eurotrash and exploitation movies every once in a while, I love that guy 😂
Same here! The guy was a legend.

I thought the writing in House was good.
I mean it caught me off-guard, had good shock value and an ending where the bad guys won.
The imagery was really good and those little breaks between scenes were twisted!

The right sequel would have been picking up where the first one left off. Still using the cop to avenge his brother but meeting similar Hellish fate

Back