Always remember

herodotus

When someone wants to sell you a war be it against occupied Palestine, Yemen, Russia, Serbia, Yemen, Iran, Syria or anyone else. and they use opinion polls to try to sway you in the virtue of it, always always remember that a disturbingly large percentage of goofballs in this country -regardless of party affiliation- were in favor of bombing Agrabah, you know the country Disney's Aladdin was set in. . . .

Your terrorist is someone else's freedom fighters. Also, what do you know about Yemen and where do you know it from?
IDGAF about Yemen, although many of the S. Buffalo Middle Eastern Population is from Yemen, including the Lackawanna 6 - some of whom i knew.

What I DO care about is price increases due to the attacks - by Yemenis in the Red Sea

IDGAF about Yemen, although many of the S. Buffalo Middle Eastern Population is from Yemen, including the Lackawanna 6 - some of whom i knew.

What I DO care about is price increases due to the attacks - by Yemenis in the Red Sea
Do you know why they are inspecting ships and interdicting shipping? Here is what is not being discussed enough, they are trying to stop the slaughter of Palestinians and are encouraged to do so at the behest of Iran:

Here is an article from a Turkish website:

Do you know why they are inspecting ships and interdicting shipping? Here is what is not being discussed enough, they are trying to stop the slaughter of Palestinians and are encouraged to do so at the behest of Iran:

Here is an article from a Turkish website:

Maybe they shouldn't have attacked Israel. See where gas prices are going?? that's because ships have to go around now to avoid being attacked.
Look where we are now. Israel gets attacked. They attack back. Iran-backed militants attacking shipping. Iran attacks Pakistan, Pakistan returns fire. Does this look like anything good is coming?

Maybe they shouldn't have attacked Israel. See where gas prices are going?? that's because ships have to go around now to avoid being attacked.
Look where we are now. Israel gets attacked. They attack back. Iran-backed militants attacking shipping. Iran attacks Pakistan, Pakistan returns fire. Does this look like anything good is coming?
Israhell funded Hamas to discredit Palestinian independence and to ultimately justify genocide. Our support for the apartheid state is the most bullshit aspect of our deplorable imperialistic foreign policy.

Back