BILLS VS BEARS GAME DAY THREAD! KICKOFF 1PM CBS

HipKat

Administrator
Staff member

Buffalo Bills game today vs Chicago Bears: Time, channel, TV schedule in NFL preseason​

That Buffalo Bills will open their preseason Saturday afternoon when they host the Chicago Bears for a 1 p.m. kickoff.

Earlier in the week, it seemed as if fans were not going to get the opportunity to watch the NFL debut of Bears rookie quarterback Caleb Williams, the No. 1 overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, but that has changed and - who Williams did not play last week in the Hall of Fame Game against Houston - will play against the Bills.

And Josh Allen will also get the start for the Bills, though his time on the field could be brief.

Sign up for the Bills Blast newsletter: Delivered straight to your inbox, additional Bills analysis, insight, stats, quotes and team history from Sal Maiorana

Here’s the broadcast and betting information for Bills vs. Bears:

What channel is Buffalo Bills vs Chicago Bears game on today? Time, TV schedule​

• Date: Saturday, Aug. 10
  • Time: 1 p.m.
  • Network TV channel: CBS. The game will be available locally via the following stations: WROC (Channel 8, Rochester), WIVB (Buffalo area), WSYR (Syracuse), WPNY/WFXV/WUTR (Utica); WETM/EETM (Elmira); WWTI (Watertown); WTEN/WXXA (Albany).
  • Cable TV: NFL Network, with the exception of the local Buffalo market.

How to watch Bills vs Bears on livestream​

• Online streaming services: You can watch games on NFL.com and the NFL mobile app, and you can subscribe to NFL+, the league’s own streaming service, though you can’t cast the games to your TV - you must watch on your phone or tablet.
  • TV streaming: You can also stream games if you have subscriptions to Spectrum, DirecTV, fuboTV, Sling, Vidgo, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV+.

Buffalo Bills vs Chicago Bears predictions, picks, odds​

• Betting line: Bills +1.5
  • Over-under: 37.5
  • Money line: Bills plus-100 (bet $100 to win $100) and Bears minus-120 (bet $120 to win $100).

Buffalo Bills preseason schedule 2024​

• vs Chicago Bears, August 9, 1 p.m.
  • at Pittsburgh Steelers, August 17, 7 p.m.
  • vs Carolina Panthers, August 24, 1 p.m.

What I want to see in this game:

1. One or two drives that end in pointWans, want to see Allen have a rhythm with his receivers and want to see how his OL is looking. Losing Morse scares me. I want to see how his replacement is doing

2. No new injuries

3. How will the secondary look?

I'm very interested to see how the new kick-offs wok, no injuries and good looks on Coleman and the other rookies

Vanilla offense for the most part. Wanna see Davis and give nothing on how this offense is gonna work

Lets Go Yes GIF by The Lonely Island

Vanilla Offense or not, I do NOT want to see the Defense look like shit against Caleb

I can stream the Buffalo feed and be a minute off with Bills play callers or watch Live TV (IL) and get the Bears play by play, live

Back