If McD Got Fired...

I'd say Belichick. If McD were to get fired it would have to be due to ownership wanting to bring in a guy who can get this team over the hump.

Hard, very hard pass on Bienemy.

Yes to Slowik and I assume Brian Johnson refers to Ben Johnson of the Lions who would also be a a yes.

Sign me up for Harbaugh too. I want an offensive minded coach but I would not mind Vrabel either. At least he is a killer unlike our guy.

Yes to Slowik and I assume Brian Johnson refers to Ben Johnson of the Lions who would also be a a yes.

Sign me up for Harbaugh too. I want an offensive minded coach but I would not mind Vrabel either. At least he is a killer unlike our guy.
Brian Johnson was the Eagles OC. I am also open to John Gruden. Hard pass on Ben Johnson of Lions. Too run heavy approach.

I like the Vrabel idea the best. BB is a pipe dream. I can't see him wanting anything to do with Buffalo. I don;t know Bienemy enough to make a call on it. The thing with Vrabel is that TN had a decent 54-45 record and made the playoffs 3 times in 6 years, but they never could land a quality QB. Maybe with a Josh Allen he'd be in a better situation.

The cap though could be a roadblock.
Harbaugh would be the steal of the year

Back