OJ SIMPSON DEAD

I guess there was no incentive for his estate to his brain evaluated for CTE since if did have a valid legal case against the NFL any injury proceeds received from the NFL would have gone to victims of his murder.

Maybe he was cremated. Maybe not.
Just a made up story so no body has to be shown. He said he was fine. Then all the sudden gone? Family has to sign non disclosure when they visit.

Maybe he was cremated. Maybe not.
Just a made up story so no body has to be shown. He said he was fine.Then all the sudden gone? Family has to sign non disclosure when they visit.
*He said he was fine.*

He also said he didn’t kill anyone.

Think, Duke!

And you really, actually don't know if he did or not.
Sometimes in life, you have to decide what to believe, and what is horseshit.

There should only be one reality, but of course, we all perceive reality differently , based on our knowledge, logic and reasoning skills.

I don’t possess the ability to see the future based on a players number and when they were born.

Are you sure you really left that cult? Because now you seem to believe in a bigger cult, that is running the world.

You’ve mentioned many times lately that this is the year the Bills win the big one. So, I’ll wait and see. If they win, I won’t doubt you ever again.

Sometimes in life, you have to decide what to believe, and what is horseshit.

There should only be one reality, but of course, we all perceive reality differently , based on our knowledge, logic and reasoning skills.

I don’t possess the ability to see the future based on a players number and when they were born.

Are you sure you really left that cult? Because now you seem to believe in a bigger cult, that is running the world.

You’ve mentioned many times lately that this is the year the Bills win the big one. So, I’ll wait and see. If they win, I won’t doubt you ever again.
No where did I say they win. I said they get there

No where did I say they win. I said they get there
Duly noted.

I screenshot that for future reference.

But I imagine if a key guy gets hurt, or something that would impact the team happens, that’s your get-out-of-jail card, right?

I’m really NOT trying to troll you, but rather pin you down. If people are controlling us, and mocking us with numerology shit, I’d like to know how that’s done.

Even SJ and jamsim aren’t all the way on board with your ideas, so (imo) they think it’s a little far fetched too. But that’s my opinion, on how I’ve observed their comments. You may feel differently.

Duly noted.

I screenshot that for future reference.

But I imagine if a key guy gets hurt, or something that would impact the team happens, that’s your get-out-of-jail card, right?

I’m really NOT trying to troll you, but rather pin you down. If people are controlling us, and mocking us with numerology shit, I’d like to know how that’s done.

Even SJ and jamsim aren’t all the way on board with your ideas, so (imo) they think it’s a little far fetched too. But that’s my opinion, on how I’ve observed their comments. You may feel differently.
Eagles won with Foles. So, not worried about a so called key injury. I doubt, if there is any injuries, it won't be #17.

Brady goes to Tampa= super bowl.
Rams move to LA and build stadium= 2 super bowl appearances.
2018, Pegulas who are basically new owners, talk about the new stadium being a coming thing. Bills have been making playoffs ever since. The new stadium is half way there. A super bowl appearance is eminent because they keep playing this theme over and over.
These storylines are cliche and repetitive. Yet people keep falling for them.

Hell, the Athletics are nearly playing .500 ball now after being considered tankers and no one likes you etc etc..

Back