It's not about win or lose
'Cause we all lose when they feed on the souls of the innocent
Blood-drenched pavement
Keep on movin' though the waters stay ragin'

In this maze, you can lose your way, your way
It might drive you crazy
But don't let it faze you, no way, no way
Sometimes in my tears I drown (I drown)

But I never let it get me down (get me down)
So when negativity surrounds (surrounds)
I know someday, it'll all turn around because
All my life, I've been waitin' for (waitin' for)

I've been prayin' for (prayin' for), for the people to say
That we don't wanna fight no more (fight no more)
There'll be no more wars (no more wars), and our children will play
One day (one day), one day (one day)

One day (oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-oh, one day)
One day (oh-oh-oh)
One day, this all will change, treat people the same

Stop with the violence, down with the hate
One day, we'll all be free and proud to be
Under the same sun, singin' songs of freedom like
Wah-yo (one day, one day), wah-yo, oh, oh (oh-oh-oh)

Wah-yo (one day, one day), wah-yo, oh, oh (oh-oh-oh)
All my life, I've been waitin' for
I've been prayin' for, for the people to say
That we don't wanna fight no more

There'll be no more wars, and our children will play
One day (oh-oh-oh)
One day (oh-oh-oh)

One day, one day, one day

Am I the only one who understands that Hamas could have avoided all this by NOT attacking a country that they knew would annihilate them for it
I am NOT here to support Hamas.

NEVER.

However, as usual, Zionist Bibi’s response has been disproportionate and now a GENOCIDE.

Am I the only one who understands that Hamas could have avoided all this by NOT attacking a country that they knew would annihilate them for it
Two thoughts, well three:

1. You are right, if Hamas had not attacked then this would not have happened

2. Unfortunately, its a lot more complex than that. As John Oliver, my favorite unfunny man (because while he's a funny guy, nothing he talks about is even remotely funny unless you're a complete fuckup), reported Hamas was largely created and funded by Israel to discredit and delegitimize Palestinian independence movements. As such, I strongly suspect that it will eventually come out in the wash that Netanyahu's government at least knew this was coming, and they may have helped plan it. For what? I really don't know unless it was to completely destroy any hope the Palestinians had at achieving statehood and to promote diaspora and ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people in which case I really hope I am wrong.

3. Before anyone misunderstands me, I fully support Israel's right to exist. I abhor all terrorism and find Hamas to be despicable in all its actions, the John Oliver piece I will link goes into a decent level of depth about them. However, I do oppose the IDF's recent actions.

70% of the Palestinians in Gaza that have been killed in this Bibi GENOCIDE are children.

Let that sink in.

Additionally, Imprisoning children with no due judicial process but rather by Administrative Order is yet another crime against humanity.

Basically, Bibi has poured gasoline on festering discontent caused by decades of Zionist policies that will cause huge terrorist wild fires for decades to come.

No it has not been this way since Biblical times.

That is lazy bullshit thinking.

Two thoughts, well three:

1. You are right, if Hamas had not attacked then this would not have happened

2. Unfortunately, its a lot more complex than that. As John Oliver, my favorite unfunny man (because while he's a funny guy, nothing he talks about is even remotely funny unless you're a complete fuckup), reported Hamas was largely created and funded by Israel to discredit and delegitimize Palestinian independence movements. As such, I strongly suspect that it will eventually come out in the wash that Netanyahu's government at least knew this was coming, and they may have helped plan it. For what? I really don't know unless it was to completely destroy any hope the Palestinians had at achieving statehood and to promote diaspora and ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people in which case I really hope I am wrong.

3. Before anyone misunderstands me, I fully support Israel's right to exist. I abhor all terrorism and find Hamas to be despicable in all its actions, the John Oliver piece I will link goes into a decent level of depth about them. However, I do oppose the IDF's recent actions.
I totally think Israel knew this was coming and Bibi is using it to strengthen his control

Well hot damn, that's the closest to censored I have ever seen John Oliver get. Yeah, he's on the right path on this and I tip my hat to him

I strongly and proudly stand with Israel against the blood thirsty animals called Hamas and the demons that support them. Remember, Palestinians knew full well what Hamas was and what Hamas does yet they supported them overwhelmingly. It's disgusting to me that evil people in our own society are brazen enough to publicly support Hamas. The left isn't even attempting to hide their evil antisemitic agenda anymore.

Last edited:
70% of the Palestinians in Gaza that have been killed in this Bibi GENOCIDE are children.

Let that sink in.

Additionally, Imprisoning children with no due judicial process but rather by Administrative Order is yet another crime against humanity.

Basically, Bibi has poured gasoline on festering discontent caused by decades of Zionist policies that will cause huge terrorist wild fires for decades to come.

When Hamas decided to attack, did they do it with the knowledge that it could cause many of their children to die?

im sure they must have discussed what the ramifications would be if they did this. It would be silly to think they didn’t expect this. Maybe it’s the only way they could think of to get the world turned against Israel, idk.

its a terrible situation for the Palestinians, and Israelis as well. These differing ideologies can’t co-exist, and Israel’s strict security is essentially apartheid

Let that sink in.

No it started around 610AD

Back