Received a WARNING at The Huddle

I have to laugh at this, but it reminds me of a strong life lesson I learned as a teenager at someone else's expense. All through high school we would frequent Skate Haven in Lackawanna every Friday night to hang out, play foosball and meet chicks. The place was packed to capacity every Friday and the owner ran it right, no hassles. One day the owner thought it would be a good idea to cheat on his near 300 lb. wife with a 20 something and the divorce went through about a year later and Skate Haven was sold.

Enter the new owners, an old man and a bouffant hair-do bitch that thought she was "The new Sheriff in town" and she systematically started kicking out for life teenager after teenager. Little did she know that when half of a group's friends were no longer welcome that the group would go to the rink 3 miles away called Carousel. Within a year the business that was filled to capacity every Friday night completely failed, Skate Haven closed for good and became a bar with new owners.

Moral of the story is, clueless people shouldn't meddle into things they don't understand.

I have to laugh at this, but it reminds me of a strong life lesson I learned as a teenager at someone else's expense. All through high school we would frequent Skate Haven in Lackawanna every Friday night to hang out, play foosball and meet chicks. The place was packed to capacity every Friday and the owner ran it right, no hassles. One day the owner thought it would be a good idea to cheat on his near 300 lb. wife with a 20 something and the divorce went through about a year later and Skate Haven was sold.

Enter the new owners, an old man and a bouffant hair-do bitch that thought she was "The new Sheriff in town" and she systematically started kicking out for life teenager after teenager. Little did she know that when half of a group's friends were no longer welcome that the group would go to the rink 3 miles away called Carousel. Within a year the business that was filled to capacity every Friday night completely failed, Skate Haven closed for good and became a bar with new owners.

Moral of the story is, clueless people shouldn't meddle into things they don't understand.
Skate Haven!! For us, it was the USA on Niagara Falls Blvd. God DAMN, I miss that place! It was the first time outside of my neighborhood that I was part of the cool kids - who almost all were from Sweet Home

Actually that parallels the history of the Range. Way back before you and Hip were ever there, and even before Lit managed to fuck it up and destroy it, you could not even type billszone or other sites without it being censored. Yeah, lit was originally a hateful cuss named daquixlet and he would routinely do shit to get him banned. Billsman, who founded the place, was prone to occassional mass purges of admins and mods and mass bannings of users which spawned the zone and billsfancentral which later merged with the zone, but anyways he banned Daquixlet (now Lit) and so I guess Lit vowed revenge.

In 2011 or 2012, around the time of Billsman's last purge, LiterateStylish actually threatened to rape a guy's wife. Oh sure the two posters in question were a pair of assholes but for the love of God, why would anyone with any shred of human decency threaten to rape someone's wife? Yeah, if you think Spiked is bad, Lit was way the hell worse.

Eventually lit bought that place and drove it into the ground. Really, what you and I are both watching in real time is a headcase achieving what he has worked for for twenty years, the destruction of a website just because he got banned. Look, I hope to some day he reinstated completely at Billszone (don't ban me for mentioning that site Hip LOL), but I appreciate why they banned me from parts of that forum and further I wish them well. Lit though? He sought to destroy the range and now he has. That is not normal behavior.

Actually that parallels the history of the Range. Way back before you and Hip were ever there, and even before Lit managed to fuck it up and destroy it, you could not even type billszone or other sites without it being censored. Yeah, lit was originally a hateful cuss named daquixlet and he would routinely do shit to get him banned. Billsman, who founded the place, was prone to occassional mass purges of admins and mods and mass bannings of users which spawned the zone and billsfancentral which later merged with the zone, but anyways he banned Daquixlet (now Lit) and so I guess Lit vowed revenge.

In 2011 or 2012, around the time of Billsman's last purge, LiterateStylish actually threatened to rape a guy's wife. Oh sure the two posters in question were a pair of assholes but for the love of God, why would anyone with any shred of human decency threaten to rape someone's wife? Yeah, if you think Spiked is bad, Lit was way the hell worse.

Eventually lit bought that place and drove it into the ground. Really, what you and I are both watching in real time is a headcase achieving what he has worked for for twenty years, the destruction of a website just because he got banned. Look, I hope to some day he reinstated completely at Billszone (don't ban me for mentioning that site Hip LOL), but I appreciate why they banned me from parts of that forum and further I wish them well. Lit though? He sought to destroy the range and now he has. That is not normal behavior.
Dude, I'm not the banning type - especially for mentioning or posting on other sites, particularly ones that I post on, too! lol

Lit threatened to rape a guys wife...... I always thought Lit was a POS

I hung out at both of those roller rinks!

So who owns The Huddle now? Do they have to keep the excrement pictures or can those be flushed?
Oh, I should've read Hip's post before asking that. Well who is 'Buffalo Rumblings,' anyone we know? Will they keep their politics forum or is this (BSV) going to be the only game in town? Maybe it'll be the BEST game in town!

So who owns The Huddle now? Do they have to keep the excrement pictures or can those be flushed?
Oh, I should've read Hip's post before asking that. Well who is 'Buffalo Rumblings,' anyone we know? Will they keep their politics forum or is this (BSV) going to be the only game in town? Maybe it'll be the BEST game in town!
I strongly suspect lit is Maestro and there was no sale. That boy wanted to destroy the range, and well hey its his intellectual property so more power to him, but I am guessing a lot of us are posting as bots within a year.

I'm hoping for the BEST game in town, myself.
Did you ever go to Rollerworks at Eastern Hills?

I strongly suspect lit is Maestro and there was no sale. That boy wanted to destroy the range, and well hey its his intellectual property so more power to him, but I am guessing a lot of us are posting as bots within a year.
If we can get Rich, Woody, Philly and Sack here for the Politics and guys like DMoney, and some others for the SB and Sports we'll be set

Back