Registrar:
Tucows Domains Inc.

Registered On:
1999-01-29

Expires On:
2024-01-29

Updated On:
2023-01-14

I couldn't sleep last night, the euphoria from frying the fish and the pain from painting kept me up, and I was going to troll the shit out of the whiny little shits over there and I got all sorts of error messages. My guess is its dying.

Did the robots throw Lit a few Pesos?
Lulz, I didn't think bots -other than high end Japanese sex bots, damn- were sentient or capable of that.

As for Lit, well @HipKat it could be like closing on a house. Maybe it takes a couple months for the transaction to show and new ownership to appear on the county website. However, that's a remote maybe because given lit's history and associated mental illnesses, I think we can safely assume he's full of shit. I think that site is dying and in a few days one of those this domain is for sale websites will appear there

Lulz, I didn't think bots -other than high end Japanese sex bots, damn- were sentient or capable of that.

As for Lit, well @HipKat it could be like closing on a house. Maybe it takes a couple months for the transaction to show and new ownership to appear on the county website. However, that's a remote maybe because given lit's history and associated mental illnesses, I think we can safely assume he's full of shit. I think that site is dying and in a few days one of those this domain is for sale websites will appear there
I don't think so.
Updating a website takes only a few minutes to add the link and then upload the page

Back