TEST

Have you ever been in a warm comfortable room enjoying the moment and someone you didn't want to see shows up, opens the door and lets all the heat out? Its like that.:(:(:(

I’m wondering if all the past bullshit and bad feelings will continue here…..

but I’m hoping it won’t, the owner here will be hands on, which was a problem with the range owner.

but I’m hoping it won’t, the owner here will be hands on, which was a problem with the range owner.
There will inevitably be some of that spilling over, but it will never get like it was. I really want to run a legitimate website here. I don’t care what kind of language people use, I don’t care if they call each other, names, within reason, but the complete Chaotic nightmare that happened at the Range is just not gonna happen

Yeah, and if anybody does want to go, edit, I’ve got a private forum where they can request access and go in there and tear each other to pieces

There will be BS here and from my perspective that's a good thing to keep it interesting and humorous. I respect HK and I have full confidence that he will do a good job here. Lit was a bad human being and a worse manager of the Range. That place needed some mild moderation or to go away which it did.

There will be BS here and from my perspective that's a good thing to keep it interesting and humorous. I respect HK and I have full confidence that he will do a good job here. Lit was a bad human being and a worse manager of the Range. That place needed some mild moderation or to go away which it did.
If Lit would have left me Mod and given me a little control, none of that craziness would have happened. SO we'll just do it right, here.

The interesting part is no one has posted anything political yet. So BSV seems to be drawing more Sports minded people so far.
We'll see how that goes. I'll start posting some political stuff today

If Lit would have left me Mod and given me a little control, none of that craziness would have happened. SO we'll just do it right, here.

The interesting part is no one has posted anything political yet. So BSV seems to be drawing more Sports minded people so far.
Ill be sure to correct your thinkingBeer

I think the general thing here is, at least until Bills season ends, to be positive and put a best foot forward. Also, I am going to try really hard here to present stuff without things devolving jnto a shitfest like the range was. That place was and is so toxic. I would rather just stay here and give a fresh start

Back