The Only Viable Border Solution

HipKat

Administrator
Staff member
MY solution is to build an actual, real WALL, not a fence from the Gulf to the Pacific. Sold, tall concrete and steel reinforced with the technology to sense tunnelling or attempts to penetrate where the only possible way anyone could cross is at official Border Crossing Points.

Staffed with admin, security and medical personnel who can take visa applications, work permits, etc and determine if Asylum is warranted - since THAT term is abused.

A wall that is patrolled by security/Border Patrol wit the use of Drones and Satellite surveillance in remote areas - which creates jobs.

As does the approx 10 years to build that wall with skilled union workers and it has to be on the American side of the border so if anyone touches it, they're illegally in the US

End of problem, border secure

That sounds great, but you have to bring in an administration who wants to implement that stuff first. The current admin's goal is to not have borders. Hasselhoff

Is Mexico paying for this wall again?

I like this wall you suggest and I would like a similar wall be built on the USA and Canada border with……hmmmmm…..China paying for it.

The thing the Republicans won't fund

Attachments

• 1706320225297.png
    1706320225297.png
    760.4 KB · Views: 3
Poisonous snakes, anacondas, gators, Komodo dragons scattered across the southern border solves all the issues. 😉

MY solution is to build an actual, real WALL, not a fence from the Gulf to the Pacific. Sold, tall concrete and steel reinforced with the technology to sense tunnelling or attempts to penetrate where the only possible way anyone could cross is at official Border Crossing Points.

Staffed with admin, security and medical personnel who can take visa applications, work permits, etc and determine if Asylum is warranted - since THAT term is abused.

A wall that is patrolled by security/Border Patrol wit the use of Drones and Satellite surveillance in remote areas - which creates jobs.

As does the approx 10 years to build that wall with skilled union workers and it has to be on the American side of the border so if anyone touches it, they're illegally in the US

End of problem, border secure
1. To quote the GOP whenever someone wants to help the middle class and the poor, "how are we gonna pay for it?"

2. I think I have a slightly better way to help immigration

A. Stop creating refugees. Our foreign policy is largely responsible for many of our border security nightmares. When we depose governments we don't like and put in brutal puppets so our multinats can enslave their men, traffick their women, and steal their natural resources we get people who seek to escape. When we start civil wars, sanction and economically cripple countries for choosing an independent path you get people seeking to move somewhere else. Seriously, have you ever moved? Moving sucks. People don't just get up one morning and say ya know I'd like to leave everything I've ever known, go to a place where I know nobody and don't speak the language. No, they are driven

B. Enforce OSHA and minimum wage laws. Lots of immigrants come here as part of exploited labor. Basically capitalist criminals looking to get people they can pay far less than they'd pay an American worker pay coyotes to get this very cheap labor in here

C. Streamline immigration and make it easier to start the process.

D. As we are seeing from Syria to Yemen to Ukraine, drones are the weapon of today and tomorrow. Frankly, the army and Army National Guard should be assisting with border security. They could use the drones (to monitor, not to fire missiles from) that we use around the world and monitor in real time the paths used by the coyotes.

1. To quote the GOP whenever someone wants to help the middle class and the poor, "how are we gonna pay for it?"

2. I think I have a slightly better way to help immigration

A. Stop creating refugees. Our foreign policy is largely responsible for many of our border security nightmares. When we depose governments we don't like and put in brutal puppets so our multinats can enslave their men, traffick their women, and steal their natural resources we get people who seek to escape. When we start civil wars, sanction and economically cripple countries for choosing an independent path you get people seeking to move somewhere else. Seriously, have you ever moved? Moving sucks. People don't just get up one morning and say ya know I'd like to leave everything I've ever known, go to a place where I know nobody and don't speak the language. No, they are driven

B. Enforce OSHA and minimum wage laws. Lots of immigrants come here as part of exploited labor. Basically capitalist criminals looking to get people they can pay far less than they'd pay an American worker pay coyotes to get this very cheap labor in here

C. Streamline immigration and make it easier to start the process.

D. As we are seeing from Syria to Yemen to Ukraine, drones are the weapon of today and tomorrow. Frankly, the army and Army National Guard should be assisting with border security. They could use the drones (to monitor, not to fire missiles from) that we use around the world and monitor in real time the paths used by the coyotes.
Actually, drones are part of my plan for securing the border in more remote places, especially.

As far as moving, what do you think these people are leaving behind? Three-quarter ton Ford pick up trucks and 75 inch Sony TVs? People live in cinderblock huts. The sleeping on dirt floors for chrissake. They don’t have cars. They have nothing and mostly because it was taken from them at some point if they ever had it to begin with.

Actually, drones are part of my plan for securing the border in more remote places, especially.

As far as moving, what do you think these people are leaving behind? Three-quarter ton Ford pick up trucks and 75 inch Sony TVs? People live in cinderblock huts. The sleeping on dirt floors for chrissake. They don’t have cars. They have nothing and mostly because it was taken from them at some point if they ever had it to begin with.
I agree, but you can be poor but not in misery. You can have a hovel, but as long as you have food to eat, clean enough water, some hope that your kids can have it better than you, and nobody is oppressing you you can be quite content. However, the problem most of the world suffers from is so called great powers diplomacy.

Want me to condemn Russia and China? Here is your post, because they too have "economic hitmen" who work to enslave developing nations with debt. All the great powers do, us, our friends in Britain and the EU and Japan and Australasia and our rivals such as Russia and China. Yeah, if you want some depressing reading but worthwhile in understanding why so much of the world is so fucked up check out John Perkins' Confessions of an Economic Hitman. Anyways, so much of the world's suffering comes from great powers' diplomacy. A lot of the civil wars you see happen because one set of leaders in a country ally with one bloc and the other set or ethnicity allies with another.

Nobody in the great powers really cares to stop it, although they should, because their MICs make bank as people die. A nation you back doesn't vote with you in the UN? Sanction his ass, half a million of their children dead is worth it as long as you get your geopolitical aim. So yeah great powers diplomacy seeks to exploit the global south and so people who may have a tenuous but peaceful existence are driven from their homes. So scumbags promise them they can smuggle them into new countries and so they give these assholes what little they have. Their daughters, sisters and mothers are forced into sex slavery, sometimes their boys are too. Their men? They are forced into heavy labor and have no rights.

As far as what they're leaving behind? Community, its not an easy thing to leave a way of life that is all you have ever known.

Back