Week 17: Buffalo vs New England

Added to Calendar: 12-31-23

Should be a blowout, and really this will decide where and how we finish. I'm serious. If we win this one we may well go to the Superbowl. We lose? Honestly, we could still clench a playoff spot, but would we really want that?

Should be a blowout, and really this will decide where and how we finish. I'm serious. If we win this one we may well go to the Superbowl. We lose? Honestly, we could still clench a playoff spot, but would we really want that?
My only concern is burn-out form pushing so hard to get it

This could be a blowout, or another one of those games where the Bills barely eek it out. It all depends on what mood the team is in.

I don't see a blowout. I think NE wants to win this too bad. They're in the spoilers seat and can make a statement with a win

They cannot get swept by NE and Zappe lol......I agree also maybe not a blowout but 5-10 point win....Use all that energy to dismantle the Fish final game and hopefully take the division.

You know this is NE's Superbowl BUT it's here and this year, the Bills are very good in Buffalo

This better be a bloodbath.

If somehow we manage to screw this up by once again playing down to a shit team and making their inept QB look legit McD should be fired on the spot

This better be a bloodbath.

If somehow we manage to screw this up by once again playing down to a shit team and making their inept QB look legit McD should be fired on the spot
And sadly, that is ALWAYS a fear with this team.
And thanks for coming over, Vic!

And sadly, that is ALWAYS a fear with this team.
And thanks for coming over, Vic!
In many ways this too is our superbowl. Hear me out on this one, they only have to win by 1 in this game fwiw they just have to win. They win this one and frankly I think they have a legit shot at the Superbowl. This team is the most bipolar team I have ever seen. There is no team in the dance they can't beat but if they don't beat New England they might not make it at all.

In many ways this too is our superbowl. Hear me out on this one, they only have to win by 1 in this game fwiw they just have to win. They win this one and frankly I think they have a legit shot at the Superbowl. This team is the most bipolar team I have ever seen. There is no team in the dance they can't beat but if they don't beat New England they might not make it at all.
Aint that the truth gibster.

Read this stat the other day. Not sure if true but it sure does sound true

There have been 130 instances in NFL history of a team having 5 or more 20 point wins in a season

There have been 69 instances of a team having 10 or more games decided by 6 points or fewer.

2023 Bills are the only team EVER to do both.

We either completely annihilate you, or we'll let you stick around, play down to your level and most likely let you win.

Back