What TV tech do you have for gameday?

mail
Open Box - Samsung 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Smart TV (QN65Q60CAFXZC) - 2023 - Titan Grey with 1 Year Warranty
$79999
Quantity: 1
Web Code: 17290920

Those are CAN $ and I saw today that $1US = $1.39 CAN.

It was $600 off the regular price because it was an open box.

Same warranty as if it was NOT open box.

This one became necessary because we are installing one of the existing 50” on the wall of the upstairs bathroom so we can watch TV in the new 2-person soaker tub.

I will post photos once the bathroom is completely finished.

I got tired of the wife running late getting ready for work or asking me what the weather so she can determine her outfit for the day so I installed a programmable clock with multiple alarms, a barometer and temperature gauge and a remote in the bathroom.
image.jpg

mail
Open Box - Samsung 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Smart TV (QN65Q60CAFXZC) - 2023 - Titan Grey with 1 Year Warranty
$79999
Quantity: 1
Web Code: 17290920
Do this, thank me later

Spiked… that is a lot of toilet paper. Was there a sale?

I buy them in a 24 pack because it is a no name store brand that flushes the best.

I had no idea where to store it with the recent renos so I figure that part of the vanity makes sense given it is reachable while sitting on the toilet.

I am thinking of buying 2 more 24 packs and filling out the rest of the bottom of the new vanity in a two deep and two high stack.

NOT sure if the wife will veto that idea.

I am all about efficiency.

She is all about style.

That is sick. A bit crazy and you will have to straddle the toilet to watch… or have a cunning array of mirrors . Wife green lit this?

Back