What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Barrack and Big Mike were executive producers on that flick. Could this film be some form of predictive programming? I sure as hell hope not, since the message I got from it was "If the shit hits the fan, don't trust the white people."

As for me, I recently watched the movie "The Blood of Wolves." It's a film about manly men doing manly things.

Barrack and Big Mike were executive producers on that flick. Could this film be some form of predictive programming? I sure as hell hope not, since the message I got from it was "If the shit hits the fan, don't trust the white people."

As for me, I recently watched the movie "The Blood of Wolves." It's a film about manly men doing manly things.

I think the idea or the premise of Leave The World Behind was great, but poorly executed with really good actors underperforming

How was that? I’m thinking of getting the ppv. Loved the 1st one, second was okay.

love DW in this role..
I really liked it alot....Just a great fun movie! I agree 1st one was very good...2nd so so...but this one really good....absolutely recommend it

Back