Buffalo Bills Stadium Construction Updates

Thinking ahead. Is the capacity really only going to be 60 to 65000 or are they going to increase it to closer to 70 with so called "standing room only" sections?

Yeah i dont understand the no dome part (or even a retractable one)? Likely going to get storms where the team has to go to Detriot again! Dumb dumb dumb

I'm fine with an open air stadium. Real men play football in all conditions. Teams who are coddled with domed stadiums will have to come to Buffalo during the playoffs and freeze their balls off while the Bills dominate them.

I'm fine with an open air stadium. Real men play football in all conditions. Teams who are coddled with domed stadiums will have to come to Buffalo during the playoffs and freeze their balls off while the Bills dominate them.
The Bills just don't seem to have that cold-weather advantage anymore
I think real men stopped p[laying football in the mod 90's

It's mind-numbingly stupid to not have a Dome or retractable roof
Yeah, I would have went retractable roof. I tell you, one of my favorite stadiums in this league is Indianapolis.' I know that would have cost a pretty penny but while the Bills still would never host a Superbowl, that kind of venue would give Buffalo NCAA bowl game and Basketball tournaments, concerts, political conventions, and the like.

Pegula is worth over $6 Billion. I donk want to hear a retractable dome is too expensive. Imagine what he will be worth after the Stadium is built?

Yeah, I would have went retractable roof. I tell you, one of my favorite stadiums in this league is Indianapolis.' I know that would have cost a pretty penny but while the Bills still would never host a Superbowl, that kind of venue would give Buffalo NCAA bowl game and Basketball tournaments, concerts, political conventions, and the like.
I always thought the whole idea form the start was a multi-use venue

The NFL should have mandated that all newly built stadiums must have a roof. Playing a playoff game or any game with snow and ice all over the field in 20 degrees with high winds is like holding an auto race on ice. It sucks to watch and it's just plain stupid. Why diminish a players amazing athleticism especially after a team has invested an entire season trying to set up for a playoff run only to be slowed and hampered by weather.

The NFL should have mandated that all newly built stadiums must have a roof. Playing a playoff game or any game with snow and ice all over the field in 20 degrees with high winds is like holding an auto race on ice. It sucks to watch and it's just plain stupid. Why diminish a players amazing athleticism especially after a team has invested an entire season trying to set up for a playoff run only to be slowed and hampered by weather.
Not to mention lost revenue for cities that can't host super bowls and how STUPID to build a one-use-only stadium?

To each their own, I guess. I like seeing the visitors wilt under the poor conditions. It wasn't long ago that the Ravens came to Buffalo for a playoff game. They only put up three points and Lamar bitched about the weather afterwards. And of course, there was that shellacking of the Raiders back in the day. Howie Long still cries about that game. LOL.

To each their own, I guess. I like seeing the visitors wilt under the poor conditions. It wasn't long ago that the Ravens came to Buffalo for a playoff game. They only put up three points and Lamar bitched about the weather afterwards. And of course, there was that shellacking of the Raiders back in the day. Howie Long still cries about that game. LOL.
No professional athlete should ever have to contend with a poor playing surface.

Daryls — any word on the quality and ratio of ass to porcelain of the toilets they are installing?

This is of vital importance.

Asking for a friend.

Also the uneven bars in the handicapped stalls are used by some for leverage.

Any chance they would consider installing them on both the left and right side of the stall so there would be two of those uneven bars?

I think that would help with “dismounts”.

Last edited:
Back