Buffalo Bills Stadium Construction Updates

Daryls — any word on the quality and ratio of ass to porcelain of the toilets they are installing?

This is of vital importance.

Asking for a friend.

Also the uneven bars in the handicapped stalls are used by some for leverage.

Any chance they would consider installing them on both the left and right side of the stall so there would be two of those uneven bars?

I think that would help with “dismounts”.
I really need an update on these important design and construction issues.

Daryls — any word on the quality and ratio of ass to porcelain of the toilets they are installing?

This is of vital importance.

Asking for a friend.

Also the uneven bars in the handicapped stalls are used by some for leverage.

Any chance they would consider installing them on both the left and right side of the stall so there would be two of those uneven bars?

I think that would help with “dismounts”.
Toilets are probably a bit away. They'll have to build up the infrastructure for the crappers yet, mainlines to bring the water in to flush em and drain lines to take the shit away. Remember, we have fans like the guy who wore the Bruce Smith jersey to the COVID playoff game against the Colts and I imagine that the drain lines would have to be massive. That's the bad news. The good news is that the sewer lines have probably already been dug and they have the various lines in and out ready in the pit as that is the foundation for the stadium. However, we are probably several months away from the toilets and piss troughs being installed.

As far the rails for leverage, I won't lie when I first heard that joke when Al was building his bathroom on Married With Children I didn't get the joke. I do now. Damn, getting older is a bitch.

Toilets are probably a bit away. They'll have to build up the infrastructure for the crappers yet, mainlines to bring the water in to flush em and drain lines to take the shit away. Remember, we have fans like the guy who wore the Bruce Smith jersey to the COVID playoff game against the Colts and I imagine that the drain lines would have to be massive. That's the bad news. The good news is that the sewer lines have probably already been dug and they have the various lines in and out ready in the pit as that is the foundation for the stadium. However, we are probably several months away from the toilets and piss troughs being installed.

As far the rails for leverage, I won't lie when I first heard that joke when Al was building his bathroom on Married With Children I didn't get the joke. I do now. Damn, getting older is a bitch.
Excellent expert ANALysis here Gibby.

Back