New restrictive unconstitutional gun laws

Very Wide Right

Commiefornia like NY has proposed new gun laws that restrict law abiding and licensed residents the ability to carry in public. These laws are obviously defective and are clearly unconstitutional yet like every single dictator and oppressive government in history, they go after firearms first to clear the way for their evil agendas. Thankfully we have the Supreme court to tamp down these wackos yet how long will our courts matter if democrats win more elections?
1704125212168.png

I know how to stop these people from trying to pass restrictive Gun laws;
Stop THIS: (And why the hell do so many people off themselves in the US??)

Top 10 Countries with the most Total Gun Deaths, 2016​

RankCountryTotal Gun DeathsHomicidesSuicidesUnintentional
1Brazil
43,200​
40,600​
1,730​
867​
2United States
37,200​
12,400​
23,800​
909​
3India
26,500​
11,600​
13,400​
1,540​
4Mexico
15,400​
13,800​
841​
740​
5Colombia
13,300​
12,600​
595​
160​
6Venezuela
12,800​
10,900​
959​
937​
7Philippines
8,020​
7,600​
183​
239​
8Guatemala
5,090​
4,430​
107​
550​
9Russia
4,380​
1,670​
1,920​
785​
10Afghanistan
4,050​
3,150​
228​
667​

Now show the list of gun owners that are certified to carry, law abiding citizens and the murders they commit. Comparing decent, law abiding citizens to criminals is beyond ridiculous and any new gun law wouldn't change any category on that list. The very politicians that propose these restrictions are the same one's condoning letting criminals who use guns to injure and threaten out of jail early or not prosecuting criminals at all.

Also, at least 12 police officers have been killed by guns and many more were injured by criminals attending the BLM riots which were condoned and dismissed by a majority of democrat politicians. In St. Louis a large group of BLM supporters knocked down a man's front gate, came onto his property and threatened to kill the man and his family, burn down his home and kill his pets. A licensed gun and a legal AR15 was all that stood between him, and the final result and the crowd did more property damage and moved on. Of course, the liberal politicians in that community attempted to prosecute the homeowners for holding a gun to protect his family and home.

Last edited:
Now show the list of gun owners that are certified to carry, law abiding citizens and the murders they commit. Comparing decent, law abiding citizens to criminals is beyond ridiculous and any new gun law wouldn't change any category on that list. The very politicians that propose these restrictions are the same one's condoning letting criminals who use guns to injure and threaten out of jail early or not prosecuting criminals at all.

Also, at least 12 police officers have been killed by guns and many more were injured by criminals attending the BLM riots which were condoned and dismissed by a majority of democrat politicians. In St. Louis a large group of BLM supporters knocked down a man's front gate, came onto his property and threatened to kill the man and his family, burn down his home and kill his pets. A licensed gun and a legal AR15 was all that stood between him, and the final result and the crowd did more property damage and moved on. Of course, the liberal politicians in that community attempted to prosecute the homeowners for holding a gun to protect his family and home.
Most of the guns used in crimes are stolen from those certified to carry, law-abiding citizens. If they would be as responsible as you think they are, we wouldn't be having this conversation

Report Highlights​

• 1,074,022 firearms were reported stolen in the U.S. from 2017-2021
  • Only 1.3% of criminals used a firearm that was purchased from an FFL during the commission of a crime, based on a 2016 survey
  • 89% of inmates reported that they possessed a firearm during the commission of a crime that was not obtained at a retailer (FFL Dealer)
  • 56% of inmates arrested with a firearm at the time of their crimes stated they had stolen it
  • 11% of crime guns recovered in 2021 were purchased within 90 days, while 46% were purchased more than 36 months prior to the crime
  • Firearm thefts from vehicles have risen more than 25% over the past decade
  • Southern states report more stolen guns than other regions of the U.S.

Most of the guns used in crimes are stolen from those certified to carry, law-abiding citizens. If they would be as responsible as you think they are, we wouldn't be having this conversation

Report Highlights​

• 1,074,022 firearms were reported stolen in the U.S. from 2017-2021
  • Only 1.3% of criminals used a firearm that was purchased from an FFL during the commission of a crime, based on a 2016 survey
  • 89% of inmates reported that they possessed a firearm during the commission of a crime that was not obtained at a retailer (FFL Dealer)
  • 56% of inmates arrested with a firearm at the time of their crimes stated they had stolen it
  • 11% of crime guns recovered in 2021 were purchased within 90 days, while 46% were purchased more than 36 months prior to the crime
  • Firearm thefts from vehicles have risen more than 25% over the past decade
  • Southern states report more stolen guns than other regions of the U.S.
Blaming the victim of theft isn't a great angle and I would advise you not to go down that road. My wish is that they would start harshly dealing with criminals in our society but the democrats want to coddle criminals and make excuses for their behavior. I would submit that the MAJORITY of criminals stealing guns have a long history and should have remained incarcerated instead of giving them the opportunity to steal and murder more.

I can tell you an interesting statistic in NY after the governor there passed the unconstitutional laws regarding carrying in public. Registered legal gun owners were forced into leaving firearms in vehicles before entering private and government entities and guess what happened, guns were stolen. Fortunately, the courts have ruled the governors' laws unconstitutional.

You can't have it both ways, either lock up criminals or leave people alone and allow them the God given right to self defense.

Last edited:
Blaming the victim of theft isn't a great angle and I would advise you not to go down that road. My wish is that they would start harshly dealing with criminals in our society by the democrats want to coddle criminals and make excuses for their behavior. I would submit that the MAJORITY of criminals stealing guns have a long history and should have remained incarcerated instead of giving them the opportunity to steal and murder more.

I can tell you an interesting statistic in NY after the governor there passed the unconstitutional laws regarding carrying in public. Registered legal gun owners were forced into leaving firearms in vehicles before entering private and government entities and guess what happened, guns were stolen. Fortunately, the courts have ruled the governors' laws unconstitutional.

You can't have it both ways, either lock up criminals or leave people alone and allow them the God given right to self defense.
Oh hell, I'm, ALL for locking up criminals and sending mental patients out of prisons and into mental care facilities to make room.
It's bullshit that violent criminals either walk out after an arrest or are allowed to feel like jail is comfortable.

Not sure where the problem is, I see well regulated in that amendment. So work from that. Liability insurance, routine criminal background checks and mental health screenings, and enlistment into the state national guard are all pre requisites to own weapons. If you aren't healthy enough, clean enough, or able to serve you don't get a gun.

Not sure where the problem is, I see well regulated in that amendment. So work from that. Liability insurance, routine criminal background checks and mental health screenings, and enlistment into the state national guard are all pre requisites to own weapons. If you aren't healthy enough, clean enough, or able to serve you don't get a gun.

Makes perfect sense.

Because the Gun nuts can't reconcile what "well-regulated" means

It's always amusing to me when people or politicians feel that they have the right to tell ME when, where and how I'm allowed to defend myself. Thats just weird.

Because the Gun nuts can't reconcile what "well-regulated" means
well regulated what? Finish the sentence the reason we are allowed to have guns is to defend ourselves from people who want to cause us harm including an abusive government. ”we’ll regulate” isn’t about the gun lol.

A “well-regulated” militia simply meant that the processes for activating, training, and deploying the militia in official service should be efficient and orderly, and that the militia itself should be capable of competently executing battlefield operations.

well regulated what? Finish the sentence the reason we are allowed to have guns is to defend ourselves from people who want to cause us harm including an abusive government. ”we’ll regulate” isn’t about the gun lol.

A “well-regulated” militia simply meant that the processes for activating, training, and deploying the militia in official service should be efficient and orderly, and that the militia itself should be capable of competently executing battlefield operations.
States in the Founding era regulated guns—blacks were often prohibited from possessing firearms and militia weapons were frequently registered on government rolls. Sounds like the exact opposite of what the Gun crowd claims the 2nd says today.
The fact is, today's gun people want an UN-regulated right to bear any arms.

States in the Founding era regulated guns—blacks were often prohibited from possessing firearms and militia weapons were frequently registered on government rolls. Sounds like the exact opposite of what the Gun crowd claims the 2nd says today.
The fact is, today's gun people want an UN-regulated right to bear any arms.
Thats not true at all. The laws are the same. if I buy a gun it’s registered. We/I am trying to stop them from making it harder to get a weapon because where does it end, when theres no guns left? The left won’t stop until guns are gone for law abiding citizens, and we can’t protect ourselves. Our country Was founded on the then government coming to take away our weapons and us defending our right. This one thing I will not be swayed on. By the way I have one gun and it’s an antique never been shot.

Also what’s deal With this site changing words or capitalizino words? I left these 2 in there on purpose. What is capitalizino? idk but that’s how they want it spelled.

Thats not true at all. The laws are the same. if I buy a gun it’s registered. We/I am trying to stop them from making it harder to get a weapon because where does it end, when theres no guns left? The left won’t stop until guns are gone for law abiding citizens, and we can’t protect ourselves. Our country Was founded on the then government coming to take away our weapons and us defending our right. This one thing I will not be swayed on. By the way I have one gun and it’s an antique never been shot.

Also what’s deal With this site changing words or capitalizino words? I left these 2 in there on purpose. What is capitalizino? idk but that’s how they want it spelled.
It ends when irresponsible gun owners allow their guns to get stolen, which is what most gun crimes are committed with and whack jobs stop shooting up schools, shopping centers, night clubs, etc.

I never noticed that issue with words but I use Grammerly as an add-on on my browser so maybe it's overriding that?

It ends when irresponsible gun owners allow their guns to get stolen, which is what most gun crimes are committed with and whack jobs stop shooting up schools, shopping centers, night clubs, etc.

I never noticed that issue with words but I use Grammerly as an add-on on my browser so maybe it's overriding that?
They don’t allow anyone to steal their shit lol. They should be tougher on criminals who break into houses and of a gun that doesn’t belong to them. And it won’t stop until guns are outlawed or made so hard to get licenses like in NY, Cali ect. My cousin is NYPD and couldn’t even by an AR in NC becaude they can’t sell to people who live in NY. This is bs

I promise if someone breaks into my house and I have guns, they wouldn't find guns here because I know how to keep shit secure.
It's crazy how many houses I've been to in the last 11 years where guns are just out and easily accessible like 9MMs on nightstands, shotguns/rifles just leaning against walls or in open gun cases.

I've seen loaded AR's lying on coffee tables, fcol and these people know a perfect stranger is coming in their house

I promise if someone breaks into my house and I have guns, they wouldn't find guns here because I know how to keep shit secure.
It's crazy how many houses I've been to in the last 11 years where guns are just out and easily accessible like 9MMs on nightstands, shotguns/rifles just leaning against walls or in open gun cases.

I've seen loaded AR's lying on coffee tables, fcol and these people know a perfect stranger is coming in their house
Unfortunately you can’t tell a person where to keep a gun, and I’m not blaming the gun owner because some shit thug shot someone with a stolen gun. Just like I’m not going to blame a knife owner because that shit thug stabbed someone with the butcher knife right on my kitchen counter

Democrats want to regulate the hell out of guns and then when you do use one to protect yourself they want to arrest you for excessive force. F8tality and Others like him Don’t want you to prote yoursel. where does it end?

Back