New restrictive unconstitutional gun laws

Democrats want to regulate the hell out of guns and then when you do use one to protect yourself they want to arrest you for excessive force. F8tality and Others like him Don’t want you to prote yoursel. where does it end?
Democrats??

Democrats??

Who’s talking about Trump? You can see which cities make it impossible to have/carry guns. Stop trying to play stupid you know which side wants to restrict the hell out of guns. If you read the articles by the way trump was talking about takiguns from dangerous people. You go from misquoting the constitution to playing naive.

Who’s talking about Trump? You can see which cities make it impossible to have/carry guns. Stop trying to play stupid you know which side wants to restrict the hell out of guns. If you read the articles by the way trump was talking about takiguns from dangerous people. You go from misquoting the constitution to playing naive.
I see BOTH sides trying to find better gun laws. It's one of the few things that aren't purely partisan in Washington. Not to mention 87% of ALL voters, but last I checked, Trump is the top dog in the Republican party, right?? So he speaks for Republicans?? Now tell me again how Republicans don;t want to enforce stricter gun laws

I see BOTH sides trying to find better gun laws. It's one of the few things that aren't purely partisan in Washington. Not to mention 87% of ALL voters, but last I checked, Trump is the top dog in the Republican party, right?? So he speaks for Republicans?? Now tell me again how Republicans don;t want to enforce stricter gun laws

US Poised To See Record Drop In Homicides Despite Public Concern Over Crime

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l0IygWpszunxnkMAo" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Back