THE OFFICIAL BUFFALO SPORTS VOICE AQUARIUM THREAD

He fought for 3+ days however finally succumbed...

View attachment 1972
Drink Pour One Out GIF by Nas

Just released 5 MD Sterbai Cory Catfish in the 40G.

They are from South America and can take the 83 degrees with the South American Cichlids.

I spoke to the Big Al experts and they say this species of Cory does well with them.

Just released 5 MD Sterbai Cory Catfish in the 40G.

They are from South America and can take the 83 degrees with the South American Cichlids.

I spoke to the Big Al experts and they say this species of Cory does well with them.

I’m guessing you have a local pet store that carry fish? The closest place for me to buy tropical fish is 30 miles away…and it’s a PetSmart. 15 years ago I had 3-4 awesome small pet shops that carried awesome stuff. They’ve all since closed. If I want to buy fish I need to drive 90 miles away. Fuck that.

I’m guessing you have a local pet store that carry fish? The closest place for me to buy tropical fish is 30 miles away…and it’s a PetSmart. 15 years ago I had 3-4 awesome small pet shops that carried awesome stuff. They’ve all since closed. If I want to buy fish I need to drive 90 miles away. Fuck that.

Yes

I local new guy that is only 5 blocks away however I doubt he survives after this first year since it is a bad location. I throw him a charitable bone once in a while despite his prices being higher than Big Al's and PetSmart.

There is a PetSmart 2 kms away and if there is a sale I will buy a school there.

There is also a much larger PetSmart but it is across the city and up the escarpment. I only go there if I have to be there for some other reason.

My main supplier is Big Al's which is also 2 kms away.

I remember some of the locally owned pet stores when I was younger around Buffalo where they had a lot of really cool fish.

Yes

I local new guy that is only 5 blocks away however I doubt he survives after this first year since it is a bad location. I throw him a charitable bone once in a while despite his prices being higher than Big Al's and PetSmart.

There is a PetSmart 2 kms away and if there is a sale I will buy a school there.

There is also a much larger PetSmart but it is across the city and up the escarpment. I only go there if I have to be there for some other reason.

My main supplier is Big Al's which is also 2 kms away.

Lucky Jon Heder GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Back