What TV tech do you have for gameday?

sukie

Naturally Big and Flat is an answer… beyond that I have a 65 4k Dolby Atmos TCL mini LED that has a gorgeous picture and sound.

Went with mini LED since OLED is too much coin. I researched with Rtngs.com and videos from Digital Trends. This Series 8 was a steal at 999 3 years ago.

Subsequently it has been replaced and is now an 8K set

I highly recommend Mini LED unless you drop big coin for OLED.

Spiked. What you got next to the aquarium?

Naturally Big and Flat is an answer… beyond that I have a 65 4k Dolby Atmos TCL mini LED that has a gorgeous picture and sound.

Went with mini LED since OLED is too much coin. I researched with Rtngs.com and videos from Digital Trends. This Series 8 was a steal at 999 3 years ago.

Bills game on television? I have no time for that, I just let the angry voices in my head tell me the score. I used to ask for down and distance, but they threatened to kill me if I ever asked for that again. Yeah, they're some mean mofos.

Seriously though, 42 inch pre smart tv by samsung with an HDMI cable attached to my computer where a pirated feed is playing. I refuse to pay to buy a streaming service or Sunday ticket ever again. In the 90s you could watch a game being played on local tv on Sunday Ticket and now you can't so really what's the point?

65" Sony x900H
Sonos Playbar Surround System
Nvidia Sheild Pro streaming a really good (but not legal) IPTV service that I've been with for 4 years so in the SB on game day, I'm typically about a minute behind real-timePXL_20240727_040138834.NIGHT (1).jpg

I just bought a new 65" to replace my 10 year old 65" and it arrives on Monday.

I can't really go any bigger because I have it on a swivelling turntable in the corner of my ManCave so I can swing it one way for guests on the sofa or the other way when I am at my desk.

I have two massive tower speaks as well.

Once the new TV arrives I will post photos.

Sukie -- on left side of the aquariums is a wood burning fireplace my Father built in stone.

On the right side of the aquariums is in this order -- a wine/beverage fridge, a two tap kegerator, a small freezer where I store glass mugs for the beer keg and then the wet bar sink behind the also stone bar my Father built.

My Father was taught brick laying and stone masonry by his Father and my Father built this whole house over a period of a year after first working a 8 hour shift at International Harvester. I have made a lot of changes to the house over the years however the bones of this house are amazing and although I obviously lived elsewhere for most of my life, I will not be moving or ever sell this place in his honour.

On the bar itself I have in this order -- a high end coffee bean grinder, a big ass ice maker the wife recently gifted me and the espresso machine.

The other side of the room is professional quality treadmill, tower speaker, sofa and then the TV in the corner.

Finally, on the window side of the front of the house is my standing capable desk with my iMac with Bose speakers, weather station monitor, dog kennel temperature gauge, supplements organizer and bean sprout grower.

There is a lot going on my desk since I am a pretty busy dude for being retired and I refer to my desk as THE COMMAND CENTRE.

Just outside the ManCave is my 3 dog den with their crates which one can imagine that the crate for "Tiny" our Great Dane is huge and the door leading outside to the backyard with the the 10 person Jacuzzi just to the right 6 feet outside the door and a door to indoor garage.

Will post photos once the new TV arrives.

X900h is most excellent. I saw the review on that set which has stunning black levels for an LED full array. That was my second choice. A sale at the time through Best Buy made me go TCL series 8

It’s Roku which at the time was better than Google (not the case anymore)

I used to watch non televised games on my 13 iPad but my kid gifts me Sunday Ticket through his YouTube package.

(Weird security error on posting. Had to “back and refresh “ and try again .)

Sukie -- on left side of the aquariums is a wood burning fireplace my Father built in stone.

On the right side of the aquariums is in this order -- a wine/beverage fridge, a two tap kegerator, a small freezer where I store glass mugs for the beer keg and then the wet bar sink behind the also stone bar my Father built.

My Father was taught brick laying and stone masonry by his Father and my Father built this whole house over a period of a year after first working a 8 hour shift at International Harvester. I have made a lot of changes to the house over the years however the bones of this house are amazing and although I obviously lived elsewhere for most of my life, I will not be moving or ever sell this place in his honour.

On the bar itself I have in this order -- a high end coffee bean grinder, a big ass ice maker the wife recently gifted me and the espresso machine.

The other side of the room is professional quality treadmill, tower speaker, sofa and then the TV in the corner.

Finally, on the window side of the front of the house is my standing capable desk with my iMac with Bose speakers, weather station monitor, dog kennel temperature gauge, supplements organizer and bean sprout grower.

There is a lot going on my desk since I am a pretty busy dude for being retired and I refer to my desk as THE COMMAND CENTRE.

Just outside the ManCave is my 3 dog den with their crates which one can imagine that the crate for "Tiny" our Great Dane is huge and the door leading outside to the backyard with the the 10 person Jacuzzi just to the right 6 feet outside the door and a door to indoor garage.

Will post photos once the new TV arrives.
My Sports Garage which was repurposed 15 years ago was epic. Two car garage carpeted and g portable AC units. Totally lit by beer signage. Had great Neons but my favorite was the Miller High Life fiber optic Witch serving a beer sign.

Had 3 TVs with 2 satellite feed and 1 cable. We had 3 games at a time.

Played blackjack every Friday most chips after 3 8 deck shoes won pot.

4 mic “drunkaoke”

Touch screen Megatouch game

Beer dispensing vending nachine

All dismantled when I sought AA.

My Sports Garage which was repurposed 15 years ago was epic. Two car garage carpeted and g portable AC units. Totally lit by beer signage. Had great Neons but my favorite was the Miller High Life fiber optic Witch serving a beer sign.

Had 3 TVs with 2 satellite feed and 1 cable. We had 3 games at a time.

Played blackjack every Friday most chips after 3 8 deck shoes won pot.

4 mic “drunkaoke”

Touch screen Megatouch game

Beer dispensing vending nachine

All dismantled when I sought AA.

Fuckin' Quitter!!!

More beer for you!

I suspect that you and I NEVER drank the same kind of beer Sukie.

Although with that fuckin' gross beard you once had you do look like the typical Craft Beer Brewhouse Owner and they are in the majority IPA Drinkers like me.

I met Brad Clifford the week he opened up and we have become friends.

Check out his photo on their website and tell me that you, country singer Chris Stapleton and Brad Clifford don't look identical.

1722084437264.png

DEAR GOD SUKIE YOU ARE ONE UGLY BASTARD

Back