• Cheats by 1-4

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Cheats by 5-9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheats by10+

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Victor7

Time for a rematch with the Cheats. Game uno was possibly the lowest point of the 2023 season. A bottom 5 team beat us while we managed to make their god awful QB look like a legitimate passer in crunch time. An all time gem from McD and his "clutch" defense.

Bills better be out for blood. I know they will. Belicheat would love nothing more than to fuck our AFC East chances with the upset. Just like last week, if we get off to a slow start we know what happens. Bills for some reason can't seem to play a good game unless they start out fast.

Having said that

Bills 31
Cheats 13

I think the Bills Defense will have a good day vs Zappe. That keeps NE off the board and we won't score at will, but we pull it out at the end with a strong 4th Q
Bills +10

I read that if you take away defense/ST scores the Patriots' offense under Zappe is actually worse than with Mac.

DaQuan Jones is back. DL will feast. Patriots' defense will be taking chances for turnovers and probably get one or two. Then they will get smoked after adjustments.

34-14

I read that if you take away defense/ST scores the Patriots' offense under Zappe is actually worse than with Mac.

DaQuan Jones is back. DL will feast. Patriots' defense will be taking chances for turnovers and probably get one or two. Then they will get smoked after adjustments.

34-14
I like it!
Daquan, if he's close to 100% will crush the NE Running game

Flashbacks from 2008, the infamous 6-3 Cleveland-Buffalo game. I was there for that one. Might be the worst game in the history of sports. Derek Anderson had -334 yards passing. :rolleyes:
And "won"

If there was ever a game for the "Wins are not a QB stat" crowd ...... that was it

Flashbacks from 2008, the infamous 6-3 Cleveland-Buffalo game. I was there for that one. Might be the worst game in the history of sports. Derek Anderson had -334 yards passing. :rolleyes:
I do remember watching that shit on TV......Sorry you had to be there for that one....

It was like nails on a chalkboard for 3 hours.

I also attended the SF-Buf 10-3 game that year too in a miserable cold rain thru the game. Terrible.
I was at a NE-Buff game that NE won 12-6 in the SB Era. Snoozefest

They Bills are gonna eek out a victory, probably by a field goal. Bill looks like he's ready and won't let the Bills off easy.

Josh throws 2 first half picks Pats 14-0 at the half. Josh Finds Diggs, 14-7 to start the third. Pats score fieldgoal, Josh runs in Pats 17-14 end of third. Pats kick fieldgoal. Josh to Kincaid as time expires, Bills win 21-20

Well….every time….except maybe once?…the Bills played down to the competition…I said they would last week…and they did…why would tomorrow be any different? Better hope the Bill pull something out of their asses or the Pats FUCK UP…

Well….every time….except maybe once?…the Bills played down to the competition…I said they would last week…and they did…why would tomorrow be any different? Better hope the Bill pull something out of their asses or the Pats FUCK UP…
We'll see. You'll have to start a whole new archive of Sean: I Told You So posts

We'll see. You'll have to start a whole new archive of Sean: I Told You So posts
That would be good. For Sean's sake, mine, yours, and everyone else here I want a blowout win where its not even close at any point beyond the early part of the first quarter. Give me 35 to 10 so I can take a nice nap in the 4th

Back