Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Cheats by 1-4

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Cheats by 5-9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheats by10+

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
They Bills are gonna eek out a victory, probably by a field goal. Bill looks like he's ready and won't let the Bills off easy.

Always seems like Bill is mailing it in for those little segments. Which is too bad I bet given some time to prep for it he could probably give some really amazing insights.

When the Bills run​

It could be tough sledding on the ground as New England ranks second in the NFL in yards allowed per game (84.8) and first in yards allowed per attempt (3.2). Since Week 12, the Patriots are giving up just 59 rushing yards per game. Over that same time span, however, the Bills are averaging a whopping 165.5 yards per game. Last week, James Cook topped 1,000 yards for the season – the first Bills running back to hit that milestone since LeSean McCoy in 2017. Watching Cook go to work against an elite run defense will be interesting. The Bills used Leonard Fournette against the Chargers as their second running back, but if Ty Johnson is able to play, they face a decision on whether to call up Fournette again, or leave him on the practice squad. EDGE: Patriots.

Gabe Davis re-emerged last week, finishing with 130 receiving yards and a touchdown. Davis did all of his damage on hitches and go routes against the Chargers, according to NFL’s Next Gen Stats. He caught two passes for 77 yards and his score on hitch routes, and caught passes on two go routes for 53 yards. On all other routes run, he was targeted just once and did not make a catch. Also according to Next Gen Stats, quarterback Josh Allen was traveling 14.56 mph when he threw the 57-yard touchdown to Davis. It was Allen’s 11th passing touchdown this season on the run (defined as moving more than 8 mph at the time of the throw), which is the most in the NFL. The Chargers blitzed Allen on 50% of his drop-backs – the second straight game an opponent has blitzed him at least half the time. Stefon Diggs has put up big numbers against the Patriots, with seven receiving touchdowns in his first seven games. He’s also topped 50 receiving yards in all those games. EDGE: Bills.

When the Patriots run​

New England placed Rhamondre Stevenson on injured reserve this week, so the offense will continue to run through Ezekiel Elliott. In the past three games, Elliott has played 86% of the snaps and handled 75% of the team’s rushing attempts. He has also averaged 21.6 touches per game in that time. Shutting him down has to be a primary focus for the Buffalo defense, which is expected to get defensive tackle DaQuan Jones back in the lineup. Elliott is averaging just 3.5 yards per attempt. EDGE: Bills.

When the Patriots throw​

Elliott has also been active in the passing game recently, with a target share of 28.4% since Week 14, according to FTN Fantasy, a total that ranks as 12th highest in the NFL over that stretch. The Patriots are throwing to Demario Davis a lot since he returned to the lineup in Week 15. He has a target share of 22%, including 31% on third and fourth downs, according to FTN Fantasy. Patriots quarterback Bailey Zappe has put up respectable numbers in his four starts, going 2-2 over that stretch and completing 68% of his passes for more than 800 yards and six touchdowns and two interceptions. EDGE: Bills.

Coaching​

The Bills are going after their 10th win of the season, which would give them at least that many for five seasons in a row – the first time in franchise history that has ever been accomplished. They’re also looking for their fifth straight playoff appearance, which they can accomplish with a little help, and their first four-game winning streak of 2022. Will this be Bill Belichick’s final game in Buffalo as the Patriots’ head coach? There has been plenty of speculation that the Patriots and Belichick will split up after this season. “I think most coaches, if not all coaches, are learning from coach Belichick and then also trying to get to where he’s been for years,” Bills coach Sean McDermott said. EDGE: Patriots.

Prediction​

Bills 23, Patriots 17.

Well….every time….except maybe once?…the Bills played down to the competition…I said they would last week…and they did…why would tomorrow be any different? Better hope the Bill pull something out of their asses or the Pats FUCK UP…
Called it lol…fucking called it lol
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Josh throws 2 first half picks Pats 14-0 at the half. Josh Finds Diggs, 14-7 to start the third. Pats score fieldgoal, Josh runs in Pats 17-14 end of third. Pats kick fieldgoal. Josh to Kincaid as time expires, Bills win 21-20
Not too far off lol

Time for a rematch with the Cheats. Game uno was possibly the lowest point of the 2023 season. A bottom 5 team beat us while we managed to make their god awful QB look like a legitimate passer in crunch time. An all time gem from McD and his "clutch" defense.

Bills better be out for blood. I know they will. Belicheat would love nothing more than to fuck our AFC East chances with the upset. Just like last week, if we get off to a slow start we know what happens. Bills for some reason can't seem to play a good game unless they start out fast.

Having said that

Bills 31
Cheats 13
Hey V7, how u been? Perfect timing for my reappearance. And a new Venue. Had to wait til later in this lovely afternoon to predict that your prediction seems like a good bet. And Thanks HK (correction) for pointing me in this direction.

Cheers BostonTim

Last edited:

The Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins will square off for the AFC East championship in the final game of the NFL regular season.
The NFL announced that Bills-Dolphins in Week 18 will be 8:20 p.m. Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium in South Florida. NBC will broadcast the game.

The Bills opened as a two-point favorite.
The winner takes the AFC East title and the No. 2 seed in the AFC. Miami has already a clinched a playoff berth so the Dolphins will be in the playoffs, win or lose.

The path is a bit trickier for the Bills should they lose, because they will need some help with the results of the Jacksonville-Tennessee and Pittsburgh-Baltimore games.

The Steelers-Ravens game is at 4:30 p.m. Saturday. The Jaguars-Titans game is at 1 p.m. Sunday.
By the time they step on the field Sunday night, the Bills will either know they are in the playoffs or that they need to win to get in.
Here is the full schedule:

Saturday, Jan. 6, 2024
Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens
4:30p​
ESPN/ABC​
Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts
8:15p​
ESPN/ABC​

Sunday, Jan. 7, 2024
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers
1:00p​
FOX​
Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals
CBS​
Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions
FOX​
New York Jets at New England Patriots
FOX​
Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints
CBS​
Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans
CBS​
Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals
4:25p​
FOX​
Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers
CBS​
Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders
FOX​
Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers
CBS​
Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants
CBS​
Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers
FOX​
Dallas Cowboys at Washington Commanders
FOX​
Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins
8:20p​
NBC​

We now be all fans of Ryan Tannenhill..LOL...Tennessee couldnt find its away out of a one exit room....sorry just my opinion...

Expect Baltimore to likely be resting players as well...why on earth would they go all out when they dont need to!

Bills just need to win that is it....Miami will not have Howard and Chubb which is devestating and likely Tua as well? Just like yesterday the defence will need to pull out all the stops against a much lesser imposing defence than New England.....

We now be all fans of Ryan Tannenhill..LOL...Tennessee couldnt find its away out of a one exit room....sorry just my opinion...

Expect Baltimore to likely be resting players as well...why on earth would they go all out when they dont need to!

Bills just need to win that is it....Miami will not have Howard and Chubb which is devestating and likely Tua as well? Just like yesterday the defence will need to pull out all the stops against a much lesser imposing defence than New England.....
They'll have Tua but maybe not Waddle and if they do, he'll be playing hurt.

Reactions: jpp
Balls

Defense. Elite stuff from the guys. Turnovers fest. Honorable mentions to

Douglas. Player of the week vibes. All over the place. What a get from Beane

Oliver. Continues his 2023 wrecking ball tour

Bernard. He's everywhere

Benford. A steal of a draft pick. Plays well every damn week.

Sean McD the DC. When the D plays like that our DC gets a ball. Great day for these fellas

Martin? ... For the 2nd straight week Sam Martin ballin'. Every one of his punts was downed inside the 20

Goats

Josh Allen. Erratic, fidgety, completely off all day long. I know the blocking upfront was bad, I know there was no run game. But still.

Joe Brady. Ken Dorsey vibes for the past 2-3 weeks. Dorsey had the fucking shotgun draw obsession. Brady has the WR bubble screen. It hasn't worked a single fucking time. Stop it. Just don't. Oh and the lack of Diggs and increase in Harty and Sherfield will land you here every time. Not scoring in the red zone is a great way to lose games Joe. Fix it.

Sean McD the HC. Every time we play down to a shitty opponent you will be here. Another week of letting a bad team hang around. Awful in game decisions as usual. Wasting time outs before punts is just stupid beyond word. Just take the delay of game man. Not going for it on 4th and 1 with our tree of a QB and punting it away only to watch the Pats drive down to score and make it a one score game. This guy will cost us in the playoffs again.

Special Teams. For a team that keeps around some players solely for their ST prowess we sure suck at it. Mr. Smiley needs to be relieved of his duties as soon as this season comes to an end. They have been bad all year long.

Latavious Murray. Why is he active? Give me more Ty Johnson or playoff Lenny to spare Cook.

OL. No room to run. Allen under pressure all day. Awful performance from the big guys.

WR's. Drops, not getting open. A bad day overall for the O.

Refs. Not in our game. They were ok I guess. But man what a massive fuck up in the Detroit - Dallas game.

Haven't loved our primetime performances this year. In fact I think they've all been pretty bad. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Balls

Defense. Elite stuff from the guys. Turnovers fest. Honorable mentions to

Douglas. Player of the week vibes. All over the place. What a get from Beane

Oliver. Continues his 2023 wrecking ball tour

Bernard. He's everywhere

Benford. A steal of a draft pick. Plays well every damn week.

Sean McD the DC. When the D plays like that our DC gets a ball. Great day for these fellas

Martin? ... For the 2nd straight week Sam Martin ballin'. Every one of his punts was downed inside the 20

Goats

Josh Allen. Erratic, fidgety, completely off all day long. I know the blocking upfront was bad, I know there was no run game. But still.

Joe Brady. Ken Dorsey vibes for the past 2-3 weeks. Dorsey had the fucking shotgun draw obsession. Brady has the WR bubble screen. It hasn't worked a single fucking time. Stop it. Just don't. Oh and the lack of Diggs and increase in Harty and Sherfield will land you here every time. Not scoring in the red zone is a great way to lose games Joe. Fix it.

Sean McD the HC. Every time we play down to a shitty opponent you will be here. Another week of letting a bad team hang around. Awful in game decisions as usual. Wasting time outs before punts is just stupid beyond word. Just take the delay of game man. Not going for it on 4th and 1 with our tree of a QB and punting it away only to watch the Pats drive down to score and make it a one score game. This guy will cost us in the playoffs again.

Special Teams. For a team that keeps around some players solely for their ST prowess we sure suck at it. Mr. Smiley needs to be relieved of his duties as soon as this season comes to an end. They have been bad all year long.

Latavious Murray. Why is he active? Give me more Ty Johnson or playoff Lenny to spare Cook.

OL. No room to run. Allen under pressure all day. Awful performance from the big guys.

WR's. Drops, not getting open. A bad day overall for the O.

Refs. Not in our game. They were ok I guess. But man what a massive fuck up in the Detroit - Dallas game.
They’re going to have to clear up all of these goat issues if they want to get by Miami, into the playoffs, and even have any kind of a chance against Baltimore

Last edited:
Haven't loved our primetime performances this year. In fact I think they've all been pretty bad. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
The Tampa game was a win, but a tough win, and the Philadelphia game was a win everywhere except on the scoreboard

Back