• Cheats by10+

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Balls

Defense. Elite stuff from the guys. Turnovers fest. Honorable mentions to

Douglas. Player of the week vibes. All over the place. What a get from Beane

Oliver. Continues his 2023 wrecking ball tour

Bernard. He's everywhere

Benford. A steal of a draft pick. Plays well every damn week.

Sean McD the DC. When the D plays like that our DC gets a ball. Great day for these fellas

Martin? ... For the 2nd straight week Sam Martin ballin'. Every one of his punts was downed inside the 20

Goats

Josh Allen. Erratic, fidgety, completely off all day long. I know the blocking upfront was bad, I know there was no run game. But still.

Joe Brady. Ken Dorsey vibes for the past 2-3 weeks. Dorsey had the fucking shotgun draw obsession. Brady has the WR bubble screen. It hasn't worked a single fucking time. Stop it. Just don't. Oh and the lack of Diggs and increase in Harty and Sherfield will land you here every time. Not scoring in the red zone is a great way to lose games Joe. Fix it.

Sean McD the HC. Every time we play down to a shitty opponent you will be here. Another week of letting a bad team hang around. Awful in game decisions as usual. Wasting time outs before punts is just stupid beyond word. Just take the delay of game man. Not going for it on 4th and 1 with our tree of a QB and punting it away only to watch the Pats drive down to score and make it a one score game. This guy will cost us in the playoffs again.

Special Teams. For a team that keeps around some players solely for their ST prowess we sure suck at it. Mr. Smiley needs to be relieved of his duties as soon as this season comes to an end. They have been bad all year long.

Latavious Murray. Why is he active? Give me more Ty Johnson or playoff Lenny to spare Cook.

OL. No room to run. Allen under pressure all day. Awful performance from the big guys.

WR's. Drops, not getting open. A bad day overall for the O.

Refs. Not in our game. They were ok I guess. But man what a massive fuck up in the Detroit - Dallas game.
@HipKat hasn’t made you a MOD yet?

Back