Covid. The people have spoken

Provably wrong, actually
In what capacity? The vac was both useless and harmful. Masks were simply a complete fiction about helping keep people safe. 6 feet apart was just because I hey enjoyed treating you like a trained monkey.

What you'll pull stats from some bias corporate entities?
Wrong where?
Both the vac and virus killed people and that was its intention.
Fauchi has done nothing but back pedal in hearings.
Make up.your mind. One day youre supporting tyrant. The next day you say you didn't.

Except at the SAME RATE the vaccine rolled out, the death rate dropped.

I never wore masks. As I've told you 100 times
Lol as I said- all you did now was quote some stat you can't possibly prove is real or true.
No proof what so ever that any vac did anything.

And there is proof that it didn’t? It’s circle jerk reasoning. There is no proof that statins prevent heart disease. There is no actual proof that aspirin stops a headache. There are stats pointing to those things and there is even probability that points to those conclusions… but could all just be coincidence.

Now for me, not trying to convince anybody of anything, the Covid vax was designed to prevent severe illness. Not prevent contracting the disease. One has to contract a disease to trigger the immune response to rapidly limit the diseases spread. It was never a force field. That’s how vaccines and the -reduced antibodies work. The respond to infection.

People were dying at alarming rates. I had just recovered from bacterial pneumonia a month prior to the initial Covid wave. I know what not being able to breathe is like. Anyone with severe Athena also knows. I was compromised. Drop respiratory Covid on my and I would probably have been an ICU story.

I took every precaution suggested and imaginable… I work with Cancer patients. Coworkers were getting sick at every office. Patients have almost no immune systems… they needed as sterile an environment to get their treatments.

So I vaxxed and repeated every dose up to date. No side effects and I never contracted the virus (that I know of- see I could have contracted it and the antibodies squashed it without symptoms,

Personal choice. My father in law died from Covid complications… I lost a couple of friends as well.

For me there is no down side.

Serious question. Do anti vax minded individuals believe in any vaccines? Polio, shingles, mumps? How about Antibiotics? How about Statins or weight loss diabetes meds? Or is it just things that have mandates attached to them?

Last edited:
Lol as I said- all you did now was quote some stat you can't possibly prove is real or true.
No proof what so ever that any vac did anything.
Yeah, actually it CAN be proved by looking at the daily numbers of Covid deaths after the Vaccines started rolling out.

And there is proof that it didn’t? It’s circle jerk reasoning. There is no proof that statins prevent heart disease. There is no actual proof that aspirin stops a headache. There are stats pointing to those things and there is even probability that points to those conclusions… but could all just be coincidence.

Now for me, not trying to convince anybody of anything, the Covid vax was designed to prevent severe illness. Not prevent contracting the disease. One has to contract a disease to trigger the immune response to rapidly limit the diseases spread. It was never a force field. That’s how vaccines and the -reduced antibodies work. The respond to infection.

People were dying at alarming rates. I had just recovered from bacterial pneumonia a month prior to the initial Covid wave. I know what not being able to breathe is like. Anyone with severe Athena also knows. I was compromised. Drop respiratory Covid on my and I would probably have been an ICU story.

I took every precaution suggested and imaginable… I work with Cancer patients. Coworkers were getting sick at every office. Patients have almost no immune systems… they needed as sterile an environment to get their treatments.

So I vaxxed and repeated every dose up to date. No side effects and I never contracted the virus (that I know of- see I could have contracted it and the antibodies squashed it without symptoms,

Personal choice. My father in law died from Covid complications… I lost a couple of friends as well.

Serious question. Do anti vax minded individuals believe in any vaccines? Polio, shingles, mumps? How about Antibiotics? How about Statins or weight loss diabetes meds? Or is it just things that have mandates attached to them?
My mother died from Covid, before vaccines existed.
I know where you're coming from

There's no such thing as anti vaxxers. That's a media creation. And the point lio vax is questionable as well.
You have no idea what's in a vac and or what it does or doesn't do. You're working purely on guessing and assumptions. And you're believing lies as to all you're doing is repeating the lazy media narrative as to how a vac is supposed to work,when they distinctly said one shot was the cure. It then kept down grading to lower percent effectiveness and get more shots.

Back