Covid. The people have spoken

There's no such thing as anti vaxxers. That's a media creation. And the point lio vax is questionable as well.
You have no idea what's in a vac and or what it does or doesn't do. You're working purely on guessing and assumptions. And you're believing lies as to all you're doing is repeating the lazy media narrative as to how a vac is supposed to work,when they distinctly said one shot was the cure. It then kept down grading to lower percent effectiveness and get more shots.
The media never said what said. I apologize for the term anti vaxxer. How about those staunchly opposed to vaccines ?

Well there are people opposed to vaccinating children with any vaccine. Must be a separate grouping of people.
So you don't question th ridiculous amount of vac your supposedly required to give a new born and the rise in autism?

So far you're just looking like a blind follower

Amazing how you've single-handedly redefined the term ignorant as fuck
That's not an answer.
You in fact can't prove any statistics on this topic real or true.
So now you are projecting.
Ignorance doesn't question authority.
Ignorance believes everything it's told.

Ignorance insults others when they are confronted with unfamiliar data or views.

That's not an answer.
You in fact can't prove any statistics on this topic real or true.
So now you are projecting.
Ignorance doesn't question authority.
Ignorance believes everything it's told.

Ignorance insults others when they are confronted with unfamiliar data or views.
Listen, I don't HAVE to prove a damn thing. People get paid to prove those things, they report them and the data is posted for anyone to see.
Don't blame the facts because you're too dumb to accept them

So you don't question th ridiculous amount of vac your supposedly required to give a new born and the rise in autism?

So far you're just looking like a blind follower
The amount of vaccines give. To infants has been static for decades. If autism is rising infant vaccines don’t fit as a cause.

Seems like someone is blindly following

Very few realise what Autism actually is, and NO ONE, and I mean fucking NO ONE knows what causes it.
A friend of mine has just made a great quip - I said that the Amish don't get Autism, but the highest ethnic group that does is Jews. He said, the answer's simple - Bacon!

Over processed and highly processed foods in the American Diet. The amount of these foods has gone up and so have the chemical additives added like preservatives. Amish don’t eat much of that. Soft drinks, high fructose corn syrup, pesticides and pre harvesting chemicals like Glyphosate… these things add up in the bodies of adults and the crap is transmuted to our children. Cereal is one of the biggest processed foods around. It’s terrible.

The amount of vaccines give. To infants has been static for decades. If autism is rising infant vaccines don’t fit as a cause.

Seems like someone is blindly following
A. That's a ridiculous assessment. The number of vac has increased over time.
B. So toure saying they can't play with the ingredients in the shots? That's naive.
C. You think it's natural and somehow the masses fault that autism shot upwards?
It's either shots and/or everything thing else they've feed us. To cause this artificial evolution of these happenings.

Listen, I don't HAVE to prove a damn thing. People get paid to prove those things, they report them and the data is posted for anyone to see.
Don't blame the facts because you're too dumb to accept them
What facts? Define a fact. It's just data you choose to believe.
You don't have to prove anything? Just believing is enough? Pretty lazy thinking.

Over the last 30 years what number of infant vaccines has increased corresponding to the increase in Autism?

I presented a studied tie between food processing, additives and preservatives and Autism and you pivot to changes in vaccines being tinkered with as if that is done to cause an autistic population?

1 in 59 is diagnosed as autistic. Some of that increase is better diagnostics.

I would reason mom eating more crappy food from Burger King , Golden Corral ,Hostess , Kraft , Frito Lay and Coca Cola long before I look at the polio vaccine.

Over processed and highly processed foods in the American Diet. The amount of these foods has gone up and so have the chemical additives added like preservatives. Amish don’t eat much of that. Soft drinks, high fructose corn syrup, pesticides and pre harvesting chemicals like Glyphosate… these things add up in the bodies of adults and the crap is transmuted to our children. Cereal is one of the biggest processed foods around. It’s terrible.
It's also the #1 source of obesity from the addictive qualities of the processed chemicals that make that garbage up.

What facts? Define a fact. It's just data you choose to believe.
No, it's just data collected from observation.
YOU are the one who's choosing to NOT believe it and YOU have no proof the data isn't valid. The onus is on YOU to actually challenge it with anything valid and far more than just a blanket accusation of iT's NoT rEaL.....

Over the last 30 years what number of infant vaccines has increased corresponding to the increase in Autism?

I presented a studied tie between food processing, additives and preservatives and Autism and you pivot to changes in vaccines being tinkered with as if that is done to cause an autistic population?

I would reason mom eating more crappy food from Burger King , Golden Corral ,Hostess , Kraft , Frito Lay and Coca Cola long before I look at the polio vaccine.
So basically,you have simplistic black/white thinking and I'm able to see variables etc..
Look, dude, your making excuses.
Why do you have to believe at all costs that you aren't being lied to.

Lol, 1 in 59 means there's something wrong with the system, not the patients.
So you then agree with me as I already stated it's a combination of the medical system and the useless food and drug administration. They poison us for profit.

No one in my mom's family got the polio vac . She had like 8 brothers and sisters.
None of the caught any polio.
I suppose you think the Tuskegee experiment was just some isolated incident.

These circular debates are all pointless.
It's the absolute truth that govt used covid to control the public and destroy the economy.
They weren't trying to help or heal anyone.

No, it's just data collected from observation.
YOU are the one who's choosing to NOT believe it and YOU have no proof the data isn't valid. The onus is on YOU to actually challenge it with anything valid and far more than just a blanket accusation of iT's NoT rEaL.....
Lololol such lazy critical thinking. There's no onus anything.
That suggests that your view is real or true when you can't remotely prove it yourself.
It's still nothing more than a belief/opinion that you're right.
You can't prove something that doesn't exist. No actual provable truth exists.
It's all propaganda and lies from both sides.
All you're doing is falling for its purpose of divide and conquer

I didn't pivot anywhere. I said both are a factor. You're basically agreeing with me.
So it's more proof the vacs are useless or harmful with all the autism going on.
Or they are incredibly flippant with the diagnosis.
Turning America into a bunch of retards.
Mentally and physically

And the system that is wrong isn’t vaccinations. It’s big Pharma yes. Antibiotics in livestock. Additives in our food systems. Pills for every ailment that build up in a mother’s system.

Black and white thinking is this.

Autism … must be the vaccinations.
Black. White.

Believe your doctrine. But have a look at what we eat as a society. Look at the number of pills taken as a society. Statins , blood pressure. Hell, we even inject ourselves with diabetes medications to loose weight and food poison to paralyze wrinkles.

And you think it’s clear cut vaccinations preventing polio and measles causing autism.

It can’t be McDonald’s , Pizza Hut, Taco Bell
Or chik fil et.

Let’s toast with a big gulp and order extra Doritos.

I didn't pivot anywhere. I said both are a factor. You're basically agreeing with me.
So it's more proof the vacs are useless or harmful with all the autism going on.
Or they are incredibly flippant with the diagnosis.
Turning America into a bunch of retards.
Mentally and physically
Vaccines and autism have no numeric link. The same vaccines are administered every year to same percentage of children BUT birth rates have decreased . Less children .

But autism cases are exponentially going upward.

Something else is the cause. Vaccines are the wrong demon.

So all vaccines are useless and harmful or just the 4 Covid vaccines?

Back