Covid. The people have spoken

I wore n95 respirator masks. I’m fringe. I also wore one on a plane to Buffalo early May… first time I flew and didn’t catch a cold.

Definitely not vague!
@Banshee_Sioux is a Vax denier and Covid conspiracy theorist
I agree with Banshee_Sioux.

The Covid vax should be denied.

If the conspiracy relates to U.S. funding of gain-of-function research in Wuhan, China, I agree that happened to. Not sure what's "conspiracy" about it at this point, it's documented.

Definitely not vague!
@Banshee_Sioux is a Vax denier and Covid conspiracy theorist
Theres no such thing as a vax denier. That's a media invented term that you repeat like a parrot.

Just like you repeat conspiracy. The socalled conspiracies are obviously the truth.

There's no reason for this back and forth. Why else would Fauci be out in a chair in govt buildings and questioned in negative fashion.

You for one.
Lol My sources are the real world. Talking to actual people. Nobody wanted it.
The mask wearers are the fringe.
What does that even mean? What's that got to do with anything? Another strawman. Deflecting.
And he says 3 and 6. More proof it's a lie/made up.
6 shots? Bullshit
7th coming in September. Happy to accept the vaccine as proven effective. Again, your arguments are retarded. I get my information from the New England Journal of Medicine which is the most distinguished medical journal in the most scientifically advanced country on the planet. You keep talking to people. You're only listening to those who agree with your incorrect point of view.

7th coming in September. Happy to accept the vaccine as proven effective. Again, your arguments are retarded. I get my information from the New England Journal of Medicine which is the most distinguished medical journal in the most scientifically advanced country on the planet. You keep talking to people. You're only listening to those who agree with your incorrect point of view.
He's his own victim of confirmation bias, refusing to look at anything that contradicts his conspiracy theories

Back