Covid. The people have spoken

Umm. No that never happened anywhere. Take your biases and lies to another crowd. This isn't your FOX News circle-jerk coffee klatch.
He's not a FOX news guy, he just think everyone is out to get him and everything is a lie

This is abjectly wrong. The vaccines are proven useful, effective and very safe. The mRNA technology is so successful it has spun off a new to market vaccine for RSV that hit the market with amazing speed. More to come. The deniers are purely unintelligent people who usually watch FOX News, they who are a lie a minute. I am a physician with education in viral disease and only pull statistics from the CDC, NEJM and other credible, unbiased sources. The data is powerful.

Google a photo of the bible of internal medicine. It's called Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. Look at the contributors. Dr. Fauci has been one of the primary contributors, educator of all physicians in the USA, since 1986 or 1987 IIRC. It's the book every physician goes to to treat every adult in our country.

9781259644030.jpg

The unintelligent FOX viewers should take a few minutes and educate themselves about a man they know nothing about. He is a brilliant scientist. An empathetic physician. A dedicated health care provider. He has done more good for society than 99.9% of any of you will ever dream of doing.

COVID19 fell out of the clear blue sky on all of us. Health care providers, one and all, used their current care standards, worked many overtime and double/triple shifts to save peoples lives. And all we get are mindless morons (many who had been saved by these dedicated people) turn on them. Fauci is literally an American Hero.
Um, no. Your first line is obviously a lie.
They were never proven safe. They weren't even tested long term objectively.
You can't dispute that. Everything else you've typed is pointless propaganda.

You're obviously nothing more than a gate keeping shill.
And your earlier comment about Fox News. I don't give a flying fuck about Fox/CNN . It's all propaganda.

Lol at you worshipping the CDC and Fauci.
Lol at saying covid came out of no where.
They fucking told you ahead of time that they were testing what to do in a pandemic,like barely a couple months before it took place.
There is no study that proves masks do anything vs disease. There's no proof the shots did anything good.

And your earlier comment about Fox News. I don't give a flying fuck about Fox/CNN . It's all propaganda.

They fucking told you ahead of time that they were testing what to do in a pandemic,like barely a couple months before it took place.
There is no study that proves masks do anything vs disease. There's no proof the shots did anything good.
At this point they HAVE been tested long term and are still considered safe. over 3.5 BILLION shots given. Adverse reactions equate the same adverse reactions from aspirin

Last edited:

They have been tested.

Your timeline is fucking wrong.
Your information is all wrong.

You sound like an idiot.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....

Your timeline is fucking wrong.
Your information is all wrong.

You sound like an idiot.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....
In other words all you're doing is contradiction.
Absolutely everything I said took place.
Plenty of articles stated so.

You're admitting you know absolutely nothing.
My information is wrong? They were never proven Safe. That's not wrong.
My timeline in wrong? Um, no, they did in fact do a run through if what they would do in a few pandemic a short time before they sprang it on the public.

This was a planned and orchestrated event.
As soon as the 2 weeks started, they were already pumping out commercials that kept saying - the new normal.

Are you saying you get on your knees and worship Fauci and Gates?

At this point they HAVE been tested long term and are still considered safe. over 3.5 BILLION shots given. Adverse reactions equate the same adverse reactions from aspirin
Considered safe by who? Now you're just saying things to say them.
They were never proven safe .Never.
Plenty of govt hearings show they pushed these out without proof they worked.
Fauci and others beating around the bush, when asked specific questions.

No one is even getting these shots anymore and they still keep pushing it.

OVER THREE BILLION PEOPLE have gotten vaccinated. Probably close to 4 Billion by now.
You cherry-pick adverse reactions and pretend other people who have natural maladies are all the fault of the vaccines.
A fucking 1st grader is smarter.

And many people are still getting them

Facts. Here is the proof. Or you are smarter than the entire field of medicine in the USA?

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2110475

And here:

A two-dose regimen of BNT162b2 (30 μg per dose, given 21 days apart) was found to be safe and 95% effective against Covid-19.
LINK

There is plenty of more safety and efficacy data in the NEJM archives. Thankfully I spend my time relying on actual random, double-blinded studies rather than your guy, who wants you to drink bleach.

I am a physician and here to say, thankfully, this is not the reality. Many people are still receiving the vaccines.

Back