Covid. The people have spoken

They need more population more workers and more taxes., basic economics. A ruler of a million is far wealthier than a ruler of 10,000

So. They want
Even though science agrees human input has accelerated climate change?
see when pressed no one can present the science supposedly showing that.

Climate change is the result of something. Not actually scientific term.

It was global warming… that was the hypothesis. CO2 “trapped” heat. Blah blah blah.

They need more population more workers and more taxes., basic economics. A ruler of a million is far wealthier than a ruler of 10,000

So. They want

see when pressed no one can present the science supposedly showing that.

Climate change is the result of something. Not actually scientific term.

It was global warming… that was the hypothesis. CO2 “trapped” heat. Blah blah blah.
The names were stupid and hastily thought up but the science is all around us. Ocean Temps and levels, hotter temperatures every year, glacial meltage and the excess amount of carbon dioxide is known to be the cause.The controversy is whether we contribute to that or not.

But common sense says that all of the shit we've pumped into the air, land and sea has obviously had an effect on the ecology of this planet.

Simply show one scientific study linking CO2 from fossil fuels to increased temperatures.

And CO2 is what climate alarmism is talking about. Done conflate pollutants in the mix.

Snce 1890 the earth temperature average has risen 1.2-1.4 degrees C

There is nothing scientifically linking that to fossil fuels.

1982 Dan Rather reported that CO2 would cause most of Florida to be under water.

42 years later nothing has happened.

NOAA battery park sea level is the oldest US record. Steady 2.9mm per year since 1880. No acceleration

No tropospherichot spot as required by the climate models.

Island nations not disappearing. In fact 89% of them report no change or actual growth.

Properties still being financed oceanfront and values still sky rocketing. Clearly sea level not a threat.

Theory of relativity still stands. If one thing proven false… theory dies. It doesn’t get a name change to “theory of relative change.”

As far as CO2. Science should be able to tell us how much the US going zero would effect global temperatures. Science deals in facts and math. ChatGPT will draw a blank on that Q.

The best part of all this is Ai.

Ai will require conservatively 4x the current electricity demand. That is hilarious since we can’t replace current demand with renewables… 4 times the draw is quite the conundrum.

Another stat you.pull out of no where.
So, you keep saying you're an independent thinker but keep showing favoritism to propaganda and govt. Cliches
STFU, you have nothing but an unfounded idea that it's all a lie.
Meanwhile, Scientists agree: Climate change is real and caused by people Scientific academies, professional societies, associations, governmental and nongovernmental organizations and published research worldwide are aligned.

And I know you'll deny but you have nothing to back up your position

Lol I've cornered you. Now you're pissed for being called out for hopping the fence on a topic when the wind changes.
Unfounded? Let's see.....all you know how to do is accept what ever major media tells you.
What scientists agree? Who? The climate changes all the time. That's the play on words. But nothing is happening to some extreme like a bad movie.
Plenty don't agree. Plenty.
Come on, are you smart or not?
So what if publications agree on anything. Who's funding them?
Climate change , covid etc. are nothing more than govt trying to control you.
Apparently you're more than willing to believe youre masters

Lol I've cornered you. Now you're pissed for being called out for hopping the fence on a topic when the wind changes.
Unfounded? Let's see.....all you know how to do is accept what ever major media tells you.
What scientists agree? Who? The climate changes all the time. That's the play on words. But nothing is happening to some extreme like a bad movie.
Plenty don't agree. Plenty.
Come on, are you smart or not?
So what if publications agree on anything. Who's funding them?
Climate change , covid etc. are nothing more than govt trying to control you.
Apparently you're more than willing to believe youre masters
Why do you think I'm pissed?? Because I told you to STFU?? Please. I'm telling you for your own good because you don't realize how stupid you sound

Consensus is not a scientific term. Consensus is belief. I merely urge people to look for themselves. If there is no sea level acceleration then what the consensus believes in is wrong.

Now here are the numbers.

410 parts per million is current CO2 concentration. It was 285 prior to 1885.

At 570 PPM the science guesses the average temperature will rise by 1.8 to 3.5 degrees.
That is current ECS for atmospheric CO2

If you don’t know what ECS means and its importance in this discussion… you are listening and not investigating.

After that it will double again but that won’t be until 1140 PPM. So the average temperature could go up 3.6-7 degrees (C)

Man is responsible for 5 % of CO2
The US is responsible for 13% of that 5%

The number is tiny. If it was we hit Net zero then it would be insignificant

Other issue is average temperature.
Our nights and winters have gotten warmer. So the average is rising but the temperatures that we experience are not warmer. Florida had a very cool winter with many days in the 60s with lows in the high 40s but we are told the average temp was higher… it was we had few days in low 40s and none in the high 30s

So my windows were open for months and months but I was told it was warmer.
(South Florida)… sure we have heat waves… La Niña does that. But it’s absurdly frigid in Australia.

Sea level is the only true way to gauge warming. If the globe is suddenly warming then the sea level will accelerate. Don’t google articles but go to the NOAA page and look at tidal gauges all over the world. The US has the oldest one located in NY at Battery park.

Every prediction from 49 years ago has not happened. I don’t care if there is a consensus of scientists that write articles on CC while getting grant money. If the predictions are all failed… then the science doesn’t exist.

Just like ozone… the holes are still there in the “science”

Why do you think I'm pissed?? Because I told you to STFU?? Please. I'm telling you for your own good because you don't realize how stupid you sound
You= Strawman and gaslighting.
I know for a absolute fact I'm not being stupid.
Stupid is believing in anything govt keeps repeating.
Nothing is ever solved. Just constant fear mongering.

How stupid I sound?
You still think your vote counts?
You still think govt cares about you and is trying to help you?

I just showed you video evidence above of their constant brainwashing and fear mongering.
Tv told you to "Follow the science". But you think I'M the dumb one?

Govt just rings a bell and you come running.

And the sad thing is. You still see employees or who ever in like super markets, wearing masks.
While the hell would you keep breathing your own hot air. Getting your face all/ around mouth all clammy, moist.

It has to do more harm than good

You= Strawman and gaslighting.
I know for a absolute fact I'm not being stupid.
Stupid is believing in anything govt keeps repeating.
Nothing is ever solved. Just constant fear mongering.

How stupid I sound?
You still think your vote counts?
You still think govt cares about you and is trying to help you?

I just showed you video evidence above of their constant brainwashing and fear mongering.
Tv told you to "Follow the science". But you think I'M the dumb one?

Govt just rings a bell and you come running.
If you know for a fact then prove it, with facts.
Shouldn't be an issue, right?

And the sad thing is. You still see employees or who ever in like super markets, wearing masks.
While the hell would you keep breathing your own hot air. Getting your face all/ around mouth all clammy, moist.

It has to do more harm than good
I agree with that

How many people with active flu or Covid board airplanes? I chose a N95 mask and it may do nothing but it doesn’t hurt. Now at the airport? No mask but I. That tube?

I normally caught a cold a few days after every single flight I took. Some were mild some sucked but since wearing masks… nothing.

I respect people’s choice to mask wear ever.
I’m not asking you to wear one. No foul.

Measles making a comeback especially in Europe. Could be sheer coincidence that it follows a drop in vaccinations…. Naw it’s a coincidence.

The names were stupid and hastily thought up but the science is all around us. Ocean Temps and levels, hotter temperatures every year, glacial meltage and the excess amount of carbon dioxide is known to be the cause.The controversy is whether we contribute to that or not.

But common sense says that all of the shit we've pumped into the air, land and sea has obviously had an effect on the ecology of this planet.
Show me science CO2 is the cause?
You just read it somewhere.

CO2 does not cause oceans to heat. It “back radiates” UV that is given off from land. (Supposedly)

That is the hypothesis.

There are 2 things. Science and alarmism. Don’t conflate the two.

Alarmism wants net zero which will accomplish nothing and cost trillions.

(No one knows how much it will cost BUT the alarmists want net zero which means renewables replacing Natty gas and coal.

1. They are not even 1/3 the way there
2. The goal is to replace our current demand BUT Ai will demand 400% more than we use now.

7.5 billion for fast charges across the countries highways. The number of chargers escapes me but it comes to 15,000 per charger. (1 fast charger costs 100,000 installed )… math doesn’t work but someone will cash the 7.5 billion check.

Climate defined as 30 plus years of weather traits for an area. Ex. San Diego is Mediterranean climate.

Name 1 place where the climate has changed?

Show me science CO2 is the cause?
You just read it somewhere.

CO2 does not cause oceans to heat. It “back radiates” UV that is given off from land. (Supposedly)

That is the hypothesis.

There are 2 things. Science and alarmism. Don’t conflate the two.

Alarmism wants net zero which will accomplish nothing and cost trillions.

(No one knows how much it will cost BUT the alarmists want net zero which means renewables replacing Natty gas and coal.

1. They are not even 1/3 the way there
2. The goal is to replace our current demand BUT Ai will demand 400% more than we use now.

7.5 billion for fast charges across the countries highways. The number of chargers escapes me but it comes to 15,000 per charger. (1 fast charger costs 100,000 installed )… math doesn’t work but someone will cash the 7.5 billion check.

Climate defined as 30 plus years of weather traits for an area. Ex. San Diego is Mediterranean climate.

Holy shit, of COURSE I read it somewhere. How the hell do you think people learn shit?? The things you post, you probably read somewhere, although I'd be wary of those sources - since they're wrong

There are many effects of climate change on oceans. One of the main ones is an increase in ocean temperatures. More frequent marine heatwaves are linked to this. The rising temperature contributes to a rise in sea levels due to melting ice sheets. Other effects on oceans include sea ice decline, reducing pH values and oxygen levels, as well as increased ocean stratification. All this can lead to changes of ocean currents, for example a weakening of the Atlantic meridional overturning circulation (AMOC).[2] The main root cause of these changes are the emissions of greenhouse gases from human activities, mainly burning of fossil fuels. Carbon dioxide and methane are examples of greenhouse gases. The additional greenhouse effect leads to ocean warming because the ocean takes up most of the additional heat in the climate system.[3] The ocean also absorbs some of the extra carbon dioxide that is in the atmosphere. This causes the pH value of the seawater to drop.[4] Scientists estimate that the ocean absorbs about 25% of all human-caused CO2 emissions.[4]

Ninety percent of global warming is occurring in the ocean, causing the water’s internal heat to increase since modern recordkeeping began in 1955, as shown in the upper chart. (The shaded blue region indicates the 95% margin of uncertainty.) This chart shows annual estimates for the first 2,000 meters of ocean depth.

Each data point in the upper chart represents a five-year average. For example, the 2021 value represents the average change in ocean heat content (since 1955) for the years 2019 up to and including 2023.

The lower chart tracks monthly changes in ocean heat content for the entire water column (from the top to the bottom of the ocean) from 1992 to 2023, integrating observations from satellites, in-water instruments, and computer models. Both charts are expressed in zettajoules.

Heat stored in the ocean causes its water to expand, which is responsible for one-third to one-half of global sea level rise. Most of the added energy is stored at the surface, at a depth of zero to 700 meters. The last 10 years were the ocean’s warmest decade since at least the 1800s. The year 2023 was the ocean’s warmest recorded year.

About the NOAA Data

About the NASA ECCO Data

Instruments That Measure Ocean Heat​

Argo floats

Conductivity, Temperature, Depth (CTDs)

Expendable BathyThermographs (XBTs)

Oceans, covering more than 70% of Earth’s surface, play a vital role in regulating the climate by absorbing heat and carbon dioxide. Now research shows oceans have warmed by more than 1.5 °C since the beginning of the industrial era, challenging previous estimates and emphasizing the urgency of global action.

Changing. It's in the process of changing.

The current warming trend is different because it is clearly the result of human activities since the mid-1800s, and is proceeding at a rate not seen over many recent millennia.1 It is undeniable that human activities have produced the atmospheric gases that have trapped more of the Sun’s energy in the Earth system. This extra energy has warmed the atmosphere, ocean, and land, and widespread and rapid changes in the atmosphere, ocean, cryosphere, and biosphere have occurred.

Do scientists agree on climate change?

Earth-orbiting satellites and new technologies have helped scientists see the big picture, collecting many different types of information about our planet and its climate all over the world. These data, collected over many years, reveal the signs and patterns of a changing climate.
Scientists demonstrated the heat-trapping nature of carbon dioxide and other gases in the mid-19th century.2 Many of the science instruments NASA uses to study our climate focus on how these gases affect the movement of infrared radiation through the atmosphere. From the measured impacts of increases in these gases, there is no question that increased greenhouse gas levels warm Earth in response.

How does increased CO2 cause an increase in atmospheric temperature?

There should be a scientific formula since the science is settled.

Does man cause warming? Sure. Urban heat island.

Why does the desert get so cold at night with all that CO2?

Where are all the underwater island nations?
They are basically all at sea level.

Polar bears thriving and Australia reported this week that the Barrier Reef is better than ever.

Cool!

Back