Official 2024 Gardening Thread

Is there anything here besides a driveway?

How can I enjoy your flowers if the camera operator doesn’t know how to take a picture? 😂

Actually, I’m trying to develop an eye for capturing a good pic. I’ve always admired that, but I don’t have it yet myself. 🤷‍♂️

Is there anything here besides a driveway?

How can I enjoy your flowers if the camera operator doesn’t know how to take a picture? 😂

Actually, I’m trying to develop an eye for capturing a good pic. I’ve always admired that, but I don’t have it yet myself. 🤷‍♂️
FUCK YOU

Spiked. You didn’t spend the extra for the weather station that gives you up to the second climate change guilt?

It’s made from oil so a little conversion kit as all that’s needed. BTW I like your wide timber bed edging.
Culled wood from Home Depot.

Need another batch to finish but none so far.

Culled wood is 1/4 the price of regular lumber.

No way I was going to pay $40+ for each piece of 6" X 6" X 8' pressure treated beam just to lay on the ground next to the existing bed.

Now I have 5-6 lumber yards I contact weekly desperately looking for another 80' of culled beams.

Was out purchasing material for the bathroom renovations and lucked into another 32' of culled beams so only 50-60' more to go.

My buddy is doing the bathroom as well so it may be a few weeks before the outdoor work continues but that 32' should allow him to finish the dog kennel flower bed, do the white birch circular flower bed and the pink flower bed.

The rock garden flower bed will eat up 40'+ itself.

All that would remain after that is the 3 smaller circular tree beds around the pear, apple and lilac trees.

I imagine those will be hexagons or octagons.

Back