• 'fins 1-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'fins 3-10

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 'fins 10+

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh BIG time! I've said it before. Trump signs and Rebel flags are all over this region. I make jokes in small towns like, "Do you torture people you hate by putting Biden signs in their yard when they aren't looking?" lol

There is a LOT of Klan people here too. The town I live in was Sundaown town and this is where the first Illinois KKK affiliate was started
Well wait a minute, If they are Klan guys then they are democrats.

Back in the day when I was a grad student I got paid by Dunlop in Buffalo to travel to a gazillion tire shops in Ontario to interview shop owners about their "Tireman" campaign.

No one in Canada cared about the "Tireman" campaign, it couldn't hold a candle to Michelin Man.

I know lots of MAGAs and I have never known anyone who talked about skin color more than today's democrat party.
Welcome to the problem with both the GOP and DNC and US politics as a whole. Its all about identity. The GOP? White (although rarely spoken) and middle class and up is the identity. Oh yes, its implied. Them Furrners, immigrants, welfare queens, and everyone else wants to turk ur jerbs, take your tax dollars and fuck your women and abort and eat your babies. They want to keep your kiddos out of college and to replace you. So yeah, the GOP does do identity politics just as bad as the Democrats, they just don't state it.

The Dems? I'm a victim and you are a victim and you're a victim and everyone is a victim. Well except me I am white, but wait I get victim points because I grew up in a single parent home, am nearsighted, and left handed. However, I am the oppressor too because while I accept and tolerate gays and appreciate that there are roughly 40 actually diseases that causes malformation of sex organs and sexual expression I don't get trans and nonbinary and frankly I see them as mostly mentally ill and want nothing to do with them.

Then of course there are blacks, women, Hispanics, and everyone else except Asians who don't get victim cards unless they are gay (but ideally lesbian because being a gay man of any race is no longer enough to get points in the National Victim League) or immigrants or muslim.

Unfortunately as I am hetero I get the least amount of wins in the NVL and will never make the playoffs. Seriously, the DNC is no longer the party healthcare, workers, middle class, teachers, and what not, its the party of whiny bitches with grievances. Actually both parties are.

There's been so few elections in my 40 years where the topics are how to build a better America.

Welcome to the problem with both the GOP and DNC and US politics as a whole. Its all about identity. The GOP? White (although rarely spoken) and middle class and up is the identity. Oh yes, its implied. Them Furrners, immigrants, welfare queens, and everyone else wants to turk ur jerbs, take your tax dollars and fuck your women and abort and eat your babies. They want to keep your kiddos out of college and to replace you. So yeah, the GOP does do identity politics just as bad as the Democrats, they just don't state it.

The Dems? I'm a victim and you are a victim and you're a victim and everyone is a victim. Well except me I am white, but wait I get victim points because I grew up in a single parent home, am nearsighted, and left handed. However, I am the oppressor too because while I accept and tolerate gays and appreciate that there are roughly 40 actually diseases that causes malformation of sex organs and sexual expression I don't get trans and nonbinary and frankly I see them as mostly mentally ill and want nothing to do with them.

Then of course there are blacks, women, Hispanics, and everyone else except Asians who don't get victim cards unless they are gay (but ideally lesbian because being a gay man of any race is no longer enough to get points in the National Victim League) or immigrants or muslim.

Unfortunately as I am hetero I get the least amount of wins in the NVL and will never make the playoffs. Seriously, the DNC is no longer the party healthcare, workers, middle class, teachers, and what not, its the party of whiny bitches with grievances. Actually both parties are.

There's been so few elections in my 40 years where the topics are how to build a better America.
Straight, White, Middle Class men have the least advantages

I hear Japanese salami is a little smaller than average.

That would explain why Asian Women have such interest in African American Men.

I probably should not speak out of turn since I am a White Man married to a Black Woman and don't know the motivations of Asian Women.

(Removed) (aka TooFast80) claims to be married to an Asian Women.

Perhaps he could ask her for a full report.

I also heard another theory that men with very small penises seek out petite Asian Women.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't hate me, but I think at home with the division on the line, Miami will come out firing on all cylinders
Bills D will keep it close but the power offense of the Bills is in the past.

Fish are not great against the run, so Brady will have to go back to the Dallas playbook and use whatever schemes he had that devastated the Cowboys D-Line

I am not thickheaded white dimwit I swear, but this one just seems scripted. Bills at Dolphins in Primetime, one gets a shot at the Superbowl one goes home. The Bills are most entertaining as the loveable losers and so in a sloppy ticky tack ref ball driven affair the Dolphins win 27-24 as Josh Allen goes 0-7 in overtime. All that remains is what bullshit call or almost invented new rule dooms the Bills this time? I kinda like a clear late hit that drives Allen into the ground almost unconscious that should be called roughing the passer a late hit on Allen that somehow gets Diggs ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct

Go look at Miami's injury report and tell me they are going to beat us.

35-17
I hope you are right and will gladly take a big ole plate of crow if you're right. I want you to be right, but really it all depends on:

1. What is best for ratings for the league
2. What does Vegas want?
3. How did the refs bet?

I'm usually oozing confidence when up against the gay sharks. Not this time. The 2023 Bills are just not it. They lost me a while ago. I don't trust them. I don't trust McD. Fuck man, I love Josh but even he's not as trustworthy as other times.

Homer prediction. We blow them out of the water as usual.
Bills 31
Fish 17

More realistic 2023 Billslike prediction. McD's D fucks it up at the end as usual as Tua finds Hill with little or no time left.
Bills 24
Fish 28

I'm usually oozing confidence when up against the gay sharks. Not this time. The 2023 Bills are just not it. They lost me a while ago. I don't trust them. I don't trust McD. Fuck man, I love Josh but even he's not as trustworthy as other times.

Homer prediction. We blow them out of the water as usual.
Bills 31
Fish 17

More realistic 2023 Billslike prediction. McD's D fucks it up at the end as usual as Tua finds Hill with little or no time left.
Bills 24
Fish 28
I'm on the same page you are

Back