• 'fins 1-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'fins 3-10

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 'fins 10+

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm usually oozing confidence when up against the gay sharks. Not this time. The 2023 Bills are just not it. They lost me a while ago. I don't trust them. I don't trust McD. Fuck man, I love Josh but even he's not as trustworthy as other times.

Homer prediction. We blow them out of the water as usual.
Bills 31
Fish 17

More realistic 2023 Billslike prediction. McD's D fucks it up at the end as usual as Tua finds Hill with little or no time left.
Bills 24
Fish 28

lol look at this loser.

What a moron ....... Oh wait

Balls:

Shakira - Bad ass

Can you Digg it - Load management worked

Doot - Weapon

Harty Boyz - Finally!

Sherfield - Finally!

Ford - Massive block on Harty punt return

Moorse - Animal

Benford - INT

Hyde - Punch out

Rapp - Game winning AFC east clinching INT

Ferguson - Excellent snaps all day

HCSM - I usually don't give coaches a game ball but what a job by HCSM. It was a master class in how to coach an NFL football game. Outcoached McDaniel and had the stones to close out game by going on 4th.

Goats:

Hollywood JA17 - Did everything he could to lose game but HCSM defense saved the day

Let James Cook - Massive Drop

Con Miller - Invisible

Balls -

Harty - I don't think the Bills would have had the juice to win if it wasn't for that runback.

Defense - For keeping the game close despite all the early mistakes by the offense.

Goats -

Allen - He was the best player in the game, but also the worst. If the Bills want a shot at winning it all then Allen is going to have to clean up the turnovers.

I am not thickheaded white dimwit I swear, but this one just seems scripted. Bills at Dolphins in Primetime, one gets a shot at the Superbowl one goes home. The Bills are most entertaining as the loveable losers and so in a sloppy ticky tack ref ball driven affair the Dolphins win 27-24 as Josh Allen goes 0-7 in overtime. All that remains is what bullshit call or almost invented new rule dooms the Bills this time? I kinda like a clear late hit that drives Allen into the ground almost unconscious that should be called roughing the passer a late hit on Allen that somehow gets Diggs ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct
As Micknaboz would say Hero is a putin ball licking Trump supporting idiot. Dear God, that guy's a complete moron. . . .

Who was the guy in NE that got literally close-lined, suffered a concussion and there was no flag from a ref that watched it happen?

Back